Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Any of you techies have an answer for this ????
  • johno2
    Free Member

A bit of a strange one this but would anyone know if it is possible to retrieve deleted text messages on an older Nokia 2630.I spoke to Nokia and they said that they were on the phone and not on the sim so this would not be possible.However a few friends have said it is possible.

Any help would be greatly appreciated .

Cheers

Bregante

If it’s your phone and it is really important, speak to these chaps. Use them at work all the time and they are the experts.

http://www.technocel.co.uk/

Edit: a lot depends on how long ago it was deleted and how many texts have been received on the phone since it’s deletion but they will provide you with a full print out of any retrieved text messages, timed and dated and verifiable to the extent that they will go to court and give evidence about it. Not the cheapest though (two or three hundred last time I checked)

atlaz
    Free Member

You might be able to get the software on ebay (I’ve done that for hard drive forensics once).

johno2
    Free Member

Thanks guys for your replies.

Cheers

John

Lifer
    Free Member

atlaz – Member
    You might be able to get the software on ebay (I’ve done that for hard drive forensics identity theft once a lot).

FTFY

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Any of you techies have an answer for this ????’ is closed to new replies.