Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any North Manchester Locals – Prestwich, Whitefield. HTN Route experts – Tonight
  • I know its a long shot, but are any of the North Manchester regulars out riding in these areas tonight, or would be able to lead a night ride for a few people from the other side of town??

We're just trying to add a few new routes into our somewhat exhausted night ride portfolio.

Alternatively, can anybody post a link to a route that I can use?

Thanks Muchly

John

lowey

Click to make bigger

Lowey, Thanks for the map, but we've ridden Rivi to death recently, so were hoping to get some info on rides that included the HTN race / winter sprinter.

Cheers anyway.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    terrahawk
    Free Member

what time are you out?

About 7ish but can go earlier or later if preferred?

terrahawk
    Free Member

YGM

lowey

Lowey, Thanks for the map, but we've ridden Rivi to death recently, so were hoping to get some info on rides that included the HTN race / winter sprinter.

No worries. Dont stop for too long round there tho mate… your bike will be on bricks 😛

terrahawk
    Free Member

yeh, there's no crime in Bolton is there.

Harry_the_Spider

Where are you taking them Terra?

Will you go hunting the…

?

Well we didnt see anything like that so maybe next time??!!

Thanks for taking the time to point us in the right direction Terra. After you left we did a couple of laps of the winter sprinter course before heading back.

terrahawk
    Free Member

no worries. It was a good excuse to blow the dust of my 'big bike' for a change.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any North Manchester Locals – Prestwich, Whitefield. HTN Route experts – Tonight’ is closed to new replies.