Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any Norco Range Owners?
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

Just wondering if you rate it. Looks like a beast, and *almost* decent value in the sales.

Wondering how it does for suspension maintenance and how much looking after the CCDB needs too.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Noone has one of these?

jim25

A friend in Whistler rides one, has actually sold has downhill bike and gone to only the range. He likes it, he’s a pretty aggressive and fast rider and it holds up to all the abuse he gives it.
    Is that the carbon version in the picture? They’ve actually withdrawn that from sales cos they had problems with the frame cracking. Ally one has been fine tho.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

That is the carbon version. Thanks for letting me know about that problem!

Strangely, UK distributor’s website says it in stock in November this year. You’d reckon they’d not import them if there was a problem like that. Interesting.

tomatoevousparlour
    Free Member

There was an issue with the 2014 carbon range hence it was not sold.

Has been fixed for 2015.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I’ve got a 2013 alloy version bought in september of that year. It is fantastic, but i have upgraded alot

bikeneil
    Free Member

I really like that. And if Evans were not the distributors then i’d consider one!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Don’t own one yet but I’ll likely buy a 2015 Alu Range 7.1. They look like great value with a great spec ad geo figures look really good.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

What’s wrong with Evans being the distributor? I agree their mechanics are a bit hit and miss, but they’ve been largely ok when I’ve had problems with kit.

Mbnut
    Free Member

A lung fish that doesn’t get out much would be better to talk to about bikes than a member of staff at my local Evans…. sad but true.

I have been very tempted by the Range as an all rounder including DH as we know it… great geo and a suspension system that works the way I like it… shame about the lung fish.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Guessing this (clicky) is the duff one?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any Norco Range Owners?’ is closed to new replies.