Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any nice pubs with rooms in the West side of Milton Keynes – or thereabouts?
  • cheshirecat
    Free Member

As per title, looking for a decent pub with decent food and decent rooms on the West side of Milton Keynes. Real ale, roaring fires etc. would be a bonus.

Thanks

The words nice and Milton Keynes don’t go together,

donks
    Free Member

Ye gods man…real log fires, ale and good food in MK are you serious?? TBO your best bet for a pub with lodging and roaring fires etc will be Stony Stratford which is north MK Try the george or bull hotels, otherwise you should head out to places like the Bell at Beachampton which is just a few miles away, thats not bad.

cheshirecat
    Free Member

Edited – was thinking there must be some villages nearby. Surely…..

TheFopster
    Free Member

+1 for Bell at Beachampton. Also another +1 for Stony Stratford. MK is more your Holiday Inn for of vibe, accomodation wise. Have a look on tripadvisor.co.uk

willard

What’s that place near MK that does good food? Used to be an old coach inn (hollow square place).

Does a superb steak and should tick all your boxes. I’ll try and find it…

TheFopster
    Free Member

Try Home Farm B&B in Beachampton. About 10mins into MK via back roads through Whaddon with no traffic. Next door to the Bell pub for evening meals, log fires etc.

cheshirecat
    Free Member

The Singletrack hive mind strikes again. Home Farm B&B really nice, and the Bell pub also very nice.

Thanks to all.

ononeorange

Crooked Billet in Newton Longville (I think) was the best pub food I’ve ever had. (Mind it was about 5 years ago).

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any nice pubs with rooms in the West side of Milton Keynes – or thereabouts?’ is closed to new replies.