Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any Mongoose dealers out there??
  • carlos
    Free Member

A mate of mine is looking for a new bike and has narrowed it down to a Spesh and a Teocali and would like a demo on one to see what it feels like size wise, trying the Spesh is a doddle as there is a local bike shop demo day that'll get one for him to try, but finding a Mongoose dealer is proving a bit tougher.

Based just south of Manchester

Any ideas??

Cheers

coatesy
    Free Member

Not been impressed by the quality of Teocali suspension linkages, most seem to run more than slightly out of line, some have ill fitting bolts, and(may be sorted now)most of the ones we sold snapped the main pivot bolts(usually miles from home).Would take the Spesh any day,but still prefer something without all the pivots when it comes to replacement time.

stanfree
    Free Member

Heres a cheap one on my local Edinburgh gumtree .

http://edinburgh.gumtree.com/edinburgh/09/54742709.html

carlos
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies,

Edinburgh is a little far tbh.
    The Teocali doesn't seem to get the best write ups but didn't realise it was that bad.

Any more?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

I think the issues were more so with the older ones. Bikes like the Nugget use the same system, and get good feeedback.

If its new from a shop I wouldn't be put off

woody2000

All Terrain Cycles in Saltaire stock Mongoose – clicky

saxabar
    Free Member

Sunset in Cardiff have Teocalis, probably available for testing. I also saw some significantly reduced on Paul's Cycles. A buddy of mine bought one – I'd say avoid.

lyons
    Free Member

i have a mongoose khyber, and i'm very happy with it so far…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any Mongoose dealers out there??’ is closed to new replies.