• This topic has 89 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ro.
Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Any mental health professionals on here tonight?
  • HeathenWoods
    Free Member

You sound bothered

To be fair, he sounds like a lost, lonely old man clinging to an outdated and unreasoned point of view. I think it's very giving of everyone who is engaging him in dialogue as it is clearly providing him with the attention and company he needs. Mind you, I hope none of you are talking to ro in a 'professional' capacity.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Ro, you're an idiot.
    Mods, sorry if you're offended by the above but (s)he doesn't seem able to comprehend normal human behaviour.

ro
    Free Member

the direction this thread has taken today doesn't seem to be amusing you guys, but it has about ten people here in stitches.

when did the uk get so angry? is it the election result?

Talkemada
    Free Member

Ro; what are you so angry about?

Come on, you can tell us.

DrP

Dr.P, you sound like a GP. i never did undertand why anyone would voluntarily become a gatekeeper for real medicine. could you explain this?

I've actually spent many years in acute hospital medicine and am a member of the royal college of physicians, and have now chosen to persue a carreer in general practice.
    In response to your comment, I'm certain there are many things you don't understand.

Out of interest, what is it you do? I must say, you certainly don't sound like a caring person.

DrP

coffeeking
    Free Member

ro is clearly just trying to wind people up. I mean look at this quote from him:

The best, indeed the ONLY answer to a potentially serious medical question on any forum is simply, 'Consult a professional'. Stop pretending otherwise. It's free, it's what the NHS is there for and it works.

People would have offed themselves by the time they reach the front of the waiting list for mental health advice.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

The confusingest thing for me is that I call my daughter Ro 🙂 Interestingly ro claimed to be the devil's daughter…

ro
    Free Member

seems i owe mr chipps an apology. he searched his emails yet couldn't find anything from me as regards offering to write for singletrack.

sorry, mr chipps. i was wrong.

i'm about half way through my piece of humble pie. do i really have to eat it all? it tastes absolutely foul 🙁

ro
    Free Member

wrong bloody thread. bugger.

ro
    Free Member

ok, dr.p you win the willy-waving contest. i failed in my first try at the MRCP exams and sulked so badly i never tried again. does this make me a bad person? i suspect it does.

but on the positive side, i'm 12,000 or so klms away from you, so i think you can relax. i shall practice my inability to care on the unsuspecting vietnamese. they've been dumped on by so many westerners i'm sure they won't notice me being evil. well, i hope not anyway 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Any mental health professionals on here tonight?’ is closed to new replies.