Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Any Mancs about?
  • hora
    Free Member

😯

joao3v16
    Free Member

I went to Moss Side by mistake once

Surely nobody goes there on purpose?

hora
    Free Member

Ha I love PeaceFM ‘coming out of south central Manchester’. They play some stunning music then every so often the presenter will go on about something to do with 300yrs ago and ‘don’t forget what happened to us’.

Who? I personally rememeber the Prussian-Franco war 😆

parkedtiger
    Free Member

this must be a joke?

hahah that’s Pimhole Sefton (the junction of Rochdale Rd and Heywood St). I grew up around there: gives me cold shivers just thinking about it 😥

Harry_the_Spider

I had a “large” night out many years ago. Stumbled out of a house at about 6:00am without a clue where I was. Looked up and saw the back of this…

Welcome to Hell.

hora
    Free Member

Does this make me look ‘foreign’?

binners

Cougar

Hora, yesterday.

RustySpanner

hora – Member

Does this make me look ‘foreign’
    like the theoretical love child of Giles Brandreth and Freddy Mercury?’

Yes. Yes it does.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

We din’t. We were trying to find Birmingham and the M1 back to London. I had to urinate upon entering Moss Side.

I was not driving. The driver was on a combination of Skunk and amphetamines. He ignored every single direction I gave him. How we made it back alive (8 or 9 hours from Snowdownia maybe even more I lost track) I don’t know. Had to wake him up several times on the motorway. At one point I dozed off myself, then woke up to discover the vayn was drifting dangerously close to the central reservation, and had to steer from the passenger seat for a couple of miles until the driver woke up.

Was an interesting journey I’d quite like to never repeat.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Any Mancs about?’ is closed to new replies.