Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any local supplers? Thick/thin chainrings
  • gooner69

following on from yesterday’s thread. can anybody recommend a UK source for these? Need one in 110/5 bolt flavour:)

Also anybody aware of any deals on clutch mechs?

Regards

Gooner

compositepro
    Free Member

send porter jamie a message im sure he intimated having a go at one on his new toy

deadkenny
    Free Member

Works Components are British and make and supply them here.

However 110 will be tricky. I know they do the standard 104 (have two myself and they work perfectly).

What’s the crank? There may be a chance you can get a spiderless one so BCD doesn’t matter. Not sure Works are shipping the spiderless yet.

b45her
    Free Member

i’d be amazed if you can get a 5 bolt narrow wide ring.

gooner69

110 BCD Gravel / CX / Road Chainrings

Ok, I assumed they were in America as dollars etc. (Edit) Wolf that is not Works.

Cranks are middleburn RS8`s. Could possibly be wrong on bcd, will go check shortly.

Will give Jamie a buzz:)

scottyroyal
    Free Member

Absolute Black make them. Uk company:
    http://absoluteblack.cc/

tonyd

I’ve got Middleburn X Type cranks and they’re 104 BCD. I bought a Wolftooth ring, took 6-7 days to arrive. Very nice too. If you can’t find anything in the UK then drop the folks at Wolftooth a mail, they’re very helpful.

razorrazoo

I’ve been looking over the past few days. German sheds seem the best bet for clutch mechs at the moment. Just ordered myself a Zee for around £48 inc postage from bike-discount as going 1×10.

gooner69

Cheers fellas, most helpful as always. 8)

gooner69

just ordered from ab/black 🙂

scottyroyal
    Free Member

same here, will let you know how it goes

creedy
    Free Member

CrC are doing discounts on the Shinamo stuff atm. I just got a wide range zee+ for £48 and i think the slx is a similar price. also merlin are knocking out the clutch mechs on offer but check which ones as the difference between the narrow and wide range on the zee was £15.
    I know as i did a comparison spreadsheet yesterday before ordering!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any local supplers? Thick/thin chainrings’ is closed to new replies.