Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Any Liverpool fans on here…
  • loddrik
    Free Member

trailmoggy

wrong on that one

Hairychested
    Free Member

If Aston Villa get the CL place come the Summer, it’ll be a greater fete than MU winning the EPL. Why? ‘Cos Chelsea have no balls, Liverpool have no strategist but a gambler for a manager, Arsenal forgot they need to score and Everton, well, maybe one day in the 22nd century.

emac65
    Free Member

As a Villa fan I’d love that to happen but I think their small squad will catch up with them in the end.Still hoping it doesn’t mind 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    voodoo_chile

trailmoggy wrong again my boy..live here ,work here oh and born here .. ,can hear the fog horns on the mersey from my house

does that count ?

IHN

work here

well, you’re obviously not a scouser

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I used to work near Liverpool Street, does that count? Or am I only allowed to support the club geographically closest to where I was born? (Thattud be Leyton Orient!) Funny, I wasn’t aware of any Law that makes it illegal to support any club that ‘proper’ fans say you can’t… 🙄

Nettles; don’t be nasty.

loddrik
    Free Member

All this Villa talk, yeah it must be such an achievement, finishing in the CL spots without a billionaire benefactor.

Oh, hang on a minute….. 😕

IHN

I was once berated at a party for being a Man U supporter with the usual “oh yeah, where are you from then?”

“well, just South of Manchester” I replied

“oh, that’s alright the, most Manc supporters are cockneys yadda yadda, real fans support City yadda yadda…”

“So, who do you support?” asked I.

“Liverpool” said he

“And where are you from” said I, not sensing a strong scouse accent in the gentlemen.

“Plymouth”, the answer came

“Then why don’t you just f*ck off” was my witty retort.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

bump

itchy
    Free Member

Can I just ask how many of the ‘supporters’ above actually went to the game today and ‘supported’ their so called team??

RudeBoy
    Free Member

itchy- we’ve done all that, on here.

(Make yerself a cup of tea, maybe get some biscuits, too…)

BlingBling
    Free Member

Nice bump :mrgreen:

itchy
    Free Member

Will do RB-sorry, just been out to the pub! Get a bit sick and tired of folk harping on about their team and don’t even know the way to the ground. I’ll go to the fridge, have one last beer and call it a night I think!!!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

zaskar
    Free Member

Liverpool played really well. Utd will sort themselves out and make comeback with Fergie throwing some boots.

Glad it happened otherwise the Premiership would be boring.

Very tribal though.

I supoorted Utd since I was 4 when Liverpool were great and Utd were rubbish for yrs. Been to old Trafford 4 yrs ago and 20 yrs ago as a kid.

Been to P’boro London road and Bristol Rovers+City as I moved around alot.

Football can be fun but some of the tribal attitudes and yobbos ruin it.

Chelsea are hatching a secret plan rubbing their hands hoping both teams crash.

Seen worse results…come on Utd 😈

zaskar
    Free Member
    loddrik
    Free Member

In that case, the title for yesterdays game on youtube would be

‘Liverpool completely destroy the manc scum and ram rooneys words down his throat, a shocking result given that the tw*ats outspend all other teams season after season’

Tribalism, it may be silly to an ‘outsider’ but if you are a scouser or a manc, the tribablism is very real and very important, and goes deeper than football where Liverpool and manchester is concerned, and you DO have to be a scouser or manc to completely understand it.

With regards going to the game, I am working away at the moment but I do get to quite a few games, been on the season ticket wait list for 10 years now, which is currently around 30000, which is kinda funny when you think chelsea barely fill their ground on many occasions’ kinda puts the ‘big four’ into perspective.

At least I can categorically say I support my local team…

BlingBling
    Free Member

loddrik, as I said in the other thread where you’re from makes **** all difference.

In fact it’s more often than not that Mancs have to precede their rant with “UTD supporter from Manchester” :mrgreen:

Cracks me up every single time.

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Any Liverpool fans on here…’ is closed to new replies.