Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Any Liverpool fans on here…
  • fizzer
    Free Member

still think you’ll win the title?

Viva Ronaldo!!!Viva Ronaldo!!!Running down the wing here United sing Viva Ronaldo!!!

sc-xc

It’s going to be won with a late spurt by the mighty WBA

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Yawn..

It was Blackburn. You were at home. Don’t get too excited.

Cheatianio was lucky to stay on the pitch, the diving get. And kicking out too. Tut tut…

Will you still love him, once he’s wearing a Real Madrid shirt?

LOL! @ SC-XC!

Smee
    Free Member

Ronaldo shouln’t have been on the pitch… Violent conduct = red card – end of.

Say, Drogba, or Adebayor did the same they would be off.

loddrik
    Free Member

I don’t think we will win it, I have said that all season, but it will be good for football if we do. The last 5 seasons have showed that the team who spends the most wins the title, chelsea initially then united for the last couple of seasons. uniteds premiership ‘achivements’ have been accomplished on the back of outspending everyone else,

but hold on, ferguson is a ‘genius’ isn’t he…..

I wonder how many other geniuses there would have been had they had similar chequebooks

loddrik
    Free Member

Plus, there are still many games to go and we will expect to win at old trafford

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Fergie is a fantastic manager, end of. But he has had a LOT of money to spend;

Berbaslob: £30.75m
    Daffy Duck: £29m
    Baby Rhino: £27m
    Hargreaves: £18m
    Carrick: £15m

Not forgetting flops like Veron, £28m!!!

Van Nistleroy was £19m, Jaap Stam was what, £11m or something? And there have been quite a few other spensive signings; Anderson and Nani to name two recent ones.

Eric Cantona: £1.5m. Now that’s got to be one of the best signings ever (Andy Gray went to Wolves from Aston Villa, for the same amount)!

Stupid, stupid Leeds…

fizzer
    Free Member

Glad to see it hit the spot as always chaps lol

Sir came in Nov 1986 I recall. Add up how much all other bosses of “leading” teams have spent since then and we’ll have a cheque book charter. Aberdeen, now there’s a rich club…yawn and all us united fans live down south….how many times do I have to listen to this green eyed hypocrisy?

There’s only one United and they come from Manchester….

loddrik
    Free Member

Sorry to differ with you but I am working in Guildford at the moment, half the office support united, it is laughable!!

Gary_C

SINGS:….
    Do you come,do you come,do you come from Manchester???
    Do you come from Manchester??? 😉

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Come on, people all round the country support one of the so called ‘big 4.’ Is worse in Soctland. Most people seem to support wither Rangers or Celtic, wherever you go!

Smee
    Free Member

He is a great manager, nobody can realistically deny that, but like Shankly he was in the right place at the right time when his rivals were weak.

Would Shankly have won as much if Munich didn’t happen? Probably not.
    Would Ferguson have won as much if Dalglish had stayed a few more years and rebuilt his aged squad? Again probably not.

johnhoo
    Free Member

I wonder how many other geniuses there would have been had they had similar chequebooks

obviously O’Leary didn’t quite make it 😉

Ridsdale gave him as much (of other people’s money) as he wanted to spend & it still went t*Ts up. Now look where we are…

MOT

fizzer
    Free Member

Gary C check my history Pa’s dad born Flixton IIRC

Do you support Ewood Amateurs? Well yes after what I’ve seen tonight lol they’re still going strong ha ha

bikemonkey
    Free Member

Hmmm. Comparative squad costs (from bootroom.com)

Chelsea – £200.7m
    Manchester United – £189.65m
    Tottenham – £187.2m
    Man City – £166.6m
    Liverpool – £140.6m

Squad cost isn’t the be-all-and-end-all. Also, there’s a difference between selling and buying (United) compared to just buying (Chelsea)so net expenditure may be lower than the figures above.

Also

He’s cracking up,
    He’s cracking up,
    He’s cracking,
    Rafa’s cracking up!

:op

Moda
    Free Member

Football consists of overpaid pre madonnas who have no balls. Get a life and ride your MTB more instead of watching nancy boys both from overseas and here in blighty kicking leather around on a patch of grass.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Bloody cheeky Scummers..

If Liverpool win the league this season, it will be a fantastic achievement.
    If Manure win, it will be no less than what’s expected of them.

I think Liverpool have undone themselves, by drawing too many matches. They need more matchwinners, who can score from any position. Like Manure have.

Arse are well out of it now, though. No fighting spirit. And Arseshaving is a confidence player. They’re seriously deluded, if they reckon he can magically transform their season. UEFA cup footie for them next season, if they’re lucky.

I’d quite like to see Abrahmamamammamavavavavitch pull the plug on Cheatski, actually. Can’t stand that team. Bought a bit of success, and think they’re a great team.

Villa? Their best target is to finish in the top 4. Think they will, too. They stumbled today, mind, but for the squad they’ve got, good luck to them.

Moda; live and let live. Chill.

mike_check
    Free Member

it may be closer than you expect come the last day, also, I’l enjoy seeing UTD fall apart once ‘sir’ alex is gone.

And moda, im sure they’d laugh at you riding your bike around with no destination.

doctornickriviera
    Free Member

as a spurs fan i say hats off to fergie

we have spent shedloads over the last few years and it dosnt equal success.

he has consistently been there or thereabouts for twenty years which makes him a greater manager than Shankly. remember before he came Man u were a shambles- much like spurs are now. yes he’s had financial backing but on the whole he’s used it wisely. he doesnt tolerate idiots mind.

manu were lucky mind yesterday , woeful penalty decision against pedersen, ronaldo could have walked for 2 yellows and while his free kick was good paul halfpint robinson was in goal. I think Hilarious gomez might have saved that one.

I’m looking forward to the inter game – should be a cracker

On a spurs note we’ve brought back keane defoe and chimbonda- can we have martin jol too!?

anagallis_arvensis

As a villa fan (not happy about yesterday) I’ll obviously be happy if they can break into the top 4 but would prefer it to be at the expense of some team other than arsenal as they are the least checkbook orientated out of the others…. What price O’Neil being in charge at Manure in a couple of years?

loddrik
    Free Member

No god comparing to Shankly, compare to Paisley and doesn’t compare, Paisley was manager for 9 seasons, won 6 league titles, 3 European Cups and a Uefa Cup, amongst other things.

In 25 years **** has won 10 league titles two Champions Leagues and a Uefa Cup.

No comparison at all, no-one will ever get near Paisleys achievements

sc-xc

pre madonnas 😕

zaskar
    Free Member

Fantastic free kick. 😈

fizzer
    Free Member

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH – Now THAT’S quiet

Smee
    Free Member

The fat lady isn’t singing yet thats why its quiet.

BlingBling
    Free Member

Until UTD have to abide by the same rules as everyone else it’s going to be hard for anyone else to win the league that’s for sure.

Ronaldo shouldn’t have even been on the pitch.

Blatant petulant kick out but not given a yellow.
    Less than 10 mins later dived in the box and rightly booked but it should have been the second and he should have walked.
    He score a few minutes later.

Rooney shouting “OH F*** OFF REF!” right in the refs face and not even spoken too.

One rule for UTD, another for all other teams.

Shame as it looked like the league might be interesting this year.

AndyP
    Free Member

Liverpool might be in with a chance now that the fat waiter is on his way…

bikemonkey
    Free Member

I think some people get all their opinions from MOTD – like getting all your bike opinions from MBUK

nickc

No Gerrard, no Alonso, no chance

trailmonkey

As a Villa fan, I was despondent after yesterdays result. As it turned out, everyone else let us off the hook. Man Utd have won the league already. No doubt. It’s over. 4 way tie for 2nd place now. Chelsea are in a strong position with fresh impetus from Hiddink and I’d put them slight favourites, but that aside, 2nd spot is achievable for anyone down to and including Arsenal.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Prawn sandwich, anyone?

pre madonnas

Blondie?

I much prefer Debbie Harry. Looked like the sort of lass you could have a laugh and a pint with, unlike Her Madgesty. Madonna has become grotesque; a caricature of her younger self. And I bet she’d do yer head in.

grumm
    Free Member

One rule for UTD, another for all other teams.

And old Bignose likes to complain that they get unfairly treated! I liked the way he claimed that Ronaldo did nothing wrong and gets picked on by the media. 😆

BlingBling
    Free Member

If they carry on bending the rules for UTD they might as well give them the title at the start of the season and all other teams can then forfit the games against UTD to avoid injuries or fatigue.

UTD fans wouldn’t care, they’re all part time football supporters anyway.
    As long as they can wear their shirt down the local and boast about winning the league they’ll be happy.

It’ll also avoid the awkward question of why no penalties are every awarded at OT too.

Everyones a winner!

voodoo_chile

we are out of the running …scousers over excited after a few games ..we do not have the strength in depth .without nando and gerrard we struggle ..possibly 2 seasons or so time

andywhit
    Free Member

RIP Liverpool’s title challenge.

trailmonkey

Was there ever, seriously, one to RIP ?

andywhit
    Free Member

yup

trailmoggy
    Free Member

Ha,

i bet there is’nt a scouser or manc among you lot

emac65
    Free Member

Liverpool blew their titles chances when it was theirs for the taking….

Which pleases me no-end after the Barry saga

Coyote
    Free Member

He, he, he. Another barren season for the bin-dippers.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Any Liverpool fans on here…’ is closed to new replies.