Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any "large" Catlike Leaf owners out there?
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

Looking at getting one of these but nowhere local stocks them. Just wondered what the fit is like. My melon is coming in at 62cm but they only size 58-60cm. Just wondered if there if any give on that? Thanks

thegreatape
    Free Member

My head measures 63cm. I tried one in Halfords and it felt really comfy. Then when I bought one later on from Wiggle I couldn’t get it quite right so sent it back. 😕 I’d say its worth trying.

ernie67

I’ve got one , but had to come in the car to work today – i’ll have a look at the size & measure my head when i get home .

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve got one. I ordered 2 sizes in to Halfords. Ended up going a size bigger than I thought i would need (after following their guide) My head circumfrance fitted the smaller size but the helmet sat on top of my head.

The larger size covered my head if that makes sense, and could still be adjusted to the correct circumfrance.

Most comfiest helmet I have ever had.

Will have a look tonight

bowglie

I’ve got a large green one that’s surplus to requirements if you’re interested! 😆 ……a large Catlike Leaf helmet that is.

I bought it on an impulse whilst on holiday in Spain (because I liked the colour, & it went with my bike!), but being a pea head, it’s a smidgen too big for me – so I’ve only worn it 3 or 4 times. Still in it’s original box with spare fitting pads etc. Oh, and it’s not stinky or marked or anything like that.

My PM is in profile if you’re interested.

iain1775
    Free Member

Not large but my medium fits me fine, sizing seems accurate as I’m normally bang on crossover size between m and l
    Highly recommend it most comfortable well vented helmet I’ve had

Whereabouts is local?
    Couple shops near me have large helmets on display (oops that came out all wrong!!)

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Tried a Large (I seem to be medium in some and large in others) at everyones favourite **** retailer! thought it looked quite low profile on the peg, was like an oil rig on top of me boat! Only ones I’ve liked thus far was some ridiculously priced MET, over a ton for polystyrene get ****! and the ubiquitous Bell Super, not sure this is any help oh well 😆

ernie67

Finally found a half decent tape measure & my heads coming up at 60cm . I’ve got a size large & it will definitely go bigger than that ( can fit a scull cap under it no problem & could loosen it more ) .
    Quite comfy , but like chestercopperpot suggests , the looks aren’t good !

nuke

59cm-60cm head here and went with large…fits very well with room to spare but not loads (compared with my old Fox Flux) so its worth trying before you buy

Disagree on the ‘looks aren’t good’ and ‘like on oil rig’ as personally compared to my old Fox Flux, its definitely smaller profile. Plus if you want to see ‘oil rig’ try a Bluegrass Goldeneye!

teadrinker
    Free Member

Thanks for your responses you lovely lot. I’ll get one on order and see how it goes.

rhayter

I’m packing a 61cm noggin and the large fits really nicely.

teadrinker
    Free Member

I finally got one and not only does it fit, it’s so comfortable. Thanks for your replies on this.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any "large" Catlike Leaf owners out there?’ is closed to new replies.