Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Any kodi/m8s 2 tv box experts in the hive?
  • blader1611
    Free Member

My folks use a m8s box in spain and have access to the latest updates which they paid a fortune for. My dad in his infinite yorkshire wisdom decided to buy a cheap box here in the uk and give me access to the updates rather than go through his expensive connections in Spain. So i went to follow the tutorial to update the new box but it looks like its a later version of both android and kodi so it looks nothing like the tutorial and i simply cant follow it. It wants me to reset the openelec to default but i am unable to even find anything in the system settings relating to this. Anybody here have any clue what i should be doing?

Running android 5.1, kodi is 16.1

H1ghland3r
    Free Member

Have no specific knowledge of an ‘M8S’ box but Kodi and openELEC are both open source software and if you are paying ‘a fortune’ for anything then you are being done.!

Read this…

Piracy box sellers are killing Kodi

Edit: Ok, I did a quick Google and it looks like exactly what is talked about in the link above. The add-ons are highly likely to stop working a matter of weeks after purchase and you have no chance of follow up from the ‘supplier’ who’s shipping the boxes to you from his bedroom.!

blader1611
    Free Member

My wording was a little misleading as my folks have paid for lifetime support. My dad can take his box to a dedicated shop and have updates applied for free by experts, and they provide updates every month so its a really good service. They also provide access to their servers if you wish to update from the comfort of your own home.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Any kodi/m8s 2 tv box experts in the hive?’ is closed to new replies.