Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any "joes no flats" system users ?
  • Ifrider
    Free Member

Thinking about going tubeless on the mtb converting std wheels. I notice the joes kit is half the price of the stans… Are these any good, any advice welcome ? Had a spell of running my old mtb with proper tubeless set up and they seemed to “feel” better but must admit found them a bit of a faff on occasion…

gt900uk
    Free Member

I ran joes as my first tubeless set up. Worked really well. No issues at all. Just make sure you get the kit with the correct width rimstrips.

richen987
    Free Member

Just set up a set today, worked fine.
    As above get the correct width and should work fine.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

just follow this guide : [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4Esh23IIE&list=FLDvuJ8FNiH2DwBxExVatdWA&index=73[/video]

jonba
    Free Member

Just in case you weren’t convinced by the other two, I’ll make it three. Use it, works well, will use again.

flee5
    Free Member

I’ve used a kit for 6 months now the only problem I had was a 3 inch nail that pierced the tyre and rim strip and was stuck in a spoke hole. Don’t think it would have helped whatever system I was using. Replaced the rimstrip and have been trouble free since.

Ifrider
    Free Member

Sounds good, the girl in the vid does crack me up though… ( but also find her quite easy on the eye lol )

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any "joes no flats" system users ?’ is closed to new replies.