Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any Investment Managers on here?
  • mark88

Another dissertation questionnaire I’m afraid… for my dissertation (mature student studying Business Management w/ Sustainable Business) I’m researching attitudes of investment managers towards sustainability.
    I’ve managed to get a few participants already, but if there’s anyone on here that works in investments and would be willing to help it would be greatly appreciated.
    It’s only 10 questions, and of course is completely confidential and at no point will yours or your employer’s name be required.
    If you’d be willing to participate please drop me an email (in profile) or reply on here and I will contact you.

Thanks

BigJohn

attitudes of investment managers towards sustainability

1) What tax offset is there?
    2) Will my profit all be offshore?
    3) What’s my return?

Can’t think of any other questions they might have

mark88

Cheeky bump for everyone back in the office and looking for a distraction on a Monday morning. Cheers

mark88

Apologies for the Survey Monkey link, I know it’s not everyone’s favourite, but I received some feedback which pointed out that forum users may be put off by having to email me, thus revealing their identity on a questionnaire about their profession.
    Therefore, please find link to questionnaire.
    Any participation really would be greatly appreciated as I’m still slightly short of my response target.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any Investment Managers on here?’ is closed to new replies.