Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any ideas what an iPad 1 is worth?
  • Bregante

My daughter (12) has just bought a new (refurbished) iPad which she’s saved for herself. Her friends family now want to buy her old one but we’ve no idea what to ask (they came in at £20 but that sounds far too cheap). It’s an original ipad1 16gb in pretty much new condition with case and box.

eBay and Gumtree seems to throw up wildly differing prices between £40 and £220!!

Houns

I’ve just upgraded to an iPad Pro (have to say it is pretty damn good) from an iPad 2. Prices for iPad 2 16gb wifi are around £80 second hand, that figure I was happy with (I’m just going to give it away to a family member) so I’d say £40-£60

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

My eldest recently did the same but she ‘exchanged’ her ipad for an iphone as she was off to big school.

It was the original Air (cellular), we were offered as little as £40 for it but in the end it sold for £200. Look at ended auctions on ebay for a guide. Worth waiting for the right offer.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bregante

Cheers Houns. £40 – £50 sounds about right to me and while my daughter wants her friend to have her old one I don’t want her to be taken advantage of. I’m sure we can meet somewhere in the middle.

DezB
    Free Member

I think £40 would be good.
    An iPad 1 is probably better than a 2 as they couldn’t be updated past a certain Ios level, so stayed useable. The 2 I have has been wrecked by the updates. Its so slow and draggy it might as well go in the bin.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

£17.01p

jambalaya
    Free Member

I have a 64gb iPad1 – as above it’s stuck on iOS5. Worth £75-100 absolute max I would say. One mistake I made was wiping it as you can’t reinstall variois apps like facebook as the older versions are no longer on the app store.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any ideas what an iPad 1 is worth?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts