Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any groups around kirroughtree SW Scotland?
  • peninsulaadam
    Free Member

Hi all newbie here started mountain biking around 3 months ago and have to say Ive caught the bug big time.
    Was just wondering if anyone knew of any groups around south west Scotland. I normally ride kiroughtree and finally feel at a level where I would be comfortable riding with others although I am still a total newbie when it comes to hitting the trails.
    If anyone knows of any groups or rides kirroughtree or surrounding areas themselves it would be great to hear from you.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Galloway hillbillies mate.

peninsulaadam
    Free Member

Cheers mate it’s appreciated.

Trekster

as per nobeer; https://www.facebook.com/Galloway-Hillbilly-Events-204745823060406/

Might be worth speaking to Sam, Phil or Chris at the shop 💡

There are a few other groups; Stewartry Wheelers, the Dalbeattie Hardrock Hoodlums and an FB group from Castle Douglas by the name of the Wed Nicht group or such like. If in CD drop in to Livingstons furniture restorers, CD cycles, NextLevel(Mark) or Studio Velo and Gareth can advise you on contacts
    Most nights there is someone riding @ Mabie(Tues & Thurs def)and Ae on a Tues night(6.30 for 7 for all)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any groups around kirroughtree SW Scotland?’ is closed to new replies.