Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Any group Rivington rides in the near future?
  • derek_starship
    Free Member

Getting bored of my local trail and my usual Rivi partner hasn’t ridden in months and isn’t showing any signs of doing so.

Anything planned that I would be welcome to join?

Ta.

lipseal
    Free Member

Can’t we just start a regular group ride, I would be willing to join in.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I will be upt there tonight if you are free
    Folk from here ride Tues, weds and thursday
    If you want to to e-mail me then I can help sort out some rides for you
    or I can do any day this week as well [ not friday in the lakes]
    cant check e-mail at work BTW

binners

Fancy Wednesday night Derek?

nbt

If you just want new trails derek you can come and play out with us, bit further than rivington though

lipseal
    Free Member

I might join in Thursday night if that’s ok. Where and what time? You coming Derek?

derek_starship
    Free Member

Agh! Thanks for the invites guys. Sorry should have specified weekends only as I work until 6.

HtS will be along soon with a Rammy / Scout Moor suggestion for Sat 10th of September.

May be able to do an evening ride next week though. Are we talking about breaking out the big lights for this or will we be done for dusk?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

My usual Thursday evening mob have deserted me this week so I’d be up for a Rivi ride this Thursday.
    I’m local-ish so could manage 18:30 earliest.

Harry_the_Spider

HtS will be along soon with a Rammy / Scout Moor suggestion for Sat 10th of September.

Hello

Junkyard
    Free Member

i posted on there HTS
    Derek e-mail me to discuss when you want to ride

lipseal
    Free Member

Ecky-Thump are you all racing whippets then? 😳 If not I would like to tag along if that’s ok?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

lipseal, it’ll just be me Billy-no-mates as they’ve all cleared off on hols this week.

Not a racing whippet at all.

I’ve got a couple of things to sort out tonight that might potentially stop me riding on Thursday but I’ll post up on this thread tomorrow morning to let you know either way.

Ta

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I’ll be out on Thursday night, starting from the parking area between the Lower and Upper barns.
    Probably set off at about 6:30 pm.
    Lights probably a good idea but not essential.

Anyone else out ?

lipseal
    Free Member

Ill be out. 🙂

sefton
    Free Member

good group to ride with (especially if you want to ride new places)

http://www.bogtrotters.org/

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

lipseal, I’ll be driving a 54 plate Mondeo estate and riding either a white Commencal Meta 5 or a blue Spesh hardtail.

Anyone else care to join us? – just post up so we don’t go without you.

sefton, yep I ride most Wednesday evenings with Boggies. We usually have a “Southern” Wednesday nightride. South in this context being anywhere between Calderdale and Silverdale. Have we met under real names?
    Rides List here.

Ian S

sefton
    Free Member

Hi Ian, yeah we’ve met quite a few times (Craig silver Turner / rocklobster)

hoping to get up to Keswick this Sat!

been thinking about putting a sat or wednesday ride on around Turton moor/ belmont / entwistle.

samuri
    Free Member

Does kingkongsfinger still do his ‘if you get dropped, you’re dropped’ rides? You could attend one of those Derek. 😉

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

@sefton…. ah sorry Craig. The rocklobster profile pic stopped me making the connection.
    You out tonight or Thursday?

sefton
    Free Member

nope having a new headset fitted Thursday but I’m hoping Skiddaw will be ok not done that ride before.

GavinB

I’m always keen to get out on local rides.

This Thursday (for a complete change) I’m actually meeting a couple of guys over at Lee Quarry, and at the weekend I’ll be in the Lakes.

I’ve been on a few rides with KKF and he’s not that fast! 😯

lipseal
    Free Member

Will be in a passat with half a clowns bike on the roof.

nbt

I’ve been on a few rides with KKF and he’s not that fast!

It’s all relative, Gav…

samuri
    Free Member

Yeah, I reckon I’d kick his ass.

lipseal
    Free Member

Good ride last night 😀 But shoulder is hurting a bit today 😥
    Thanks for the lead Ecky-Thump enjoyed them bits I’ve never ridden, sorry I was a bit slow. 😳

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Cheers Andy. Glad to be of service. Mend quick buddy.

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

Bring it on samuri 😀 Theres a MTB race on saturday in manchester, check BCF out,I will be there 8)

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘Any group Rivington rides in the near future?’ is closed to new replies.