Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any great deals on rear lights about?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Anyone seen any big discounts?

bikeneil
    Free Member

Yes i have.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Whatever one fits you best.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

cynic-al – Member
    Whatever one fits you best.

and has a nice colorway, natch. (sic).

😀 Al!

Rear lights aren’t a place to skimp, IMHO. It’s a real life saver. I use Moon Shields, FWIW. 2 of them. One bike, one helmet.

beermonst3r44
    Free Member

The smart lunar r2 is crazy bright. I have the non USB version. Had a couple people tell me it’s too bite and blinded them.

nickjb
    Free Member

We’ve had a glut of over bright front lights, it seems rear lights are going that way now. Not needed in town or if there are people close behind you. Same as fog lights and main beam on cars.

cynic-al
    Free Member

😀

EDIT I have to say I think too bright has been reached. I use a strip style light (dynohub) similar to moon ones – more visible and not blinding.

cloudnine
    Free Member

These are good in the dark for all round viz.. (crap in the daytime tho)

http://www.chilli-tech.com/cycle-helmet-led-light

loddrik
    Free Member

Thanks chaps. I like the look of that smart lunar r2 and they can be had for 15 quid.

benp1

R2 is good

I have AAA and usb versions, it’s great

TiRed

I use two Cateye Rapid Minis. They are excellent USB rechargeable lights. Nicest feature is that they remember the mode you switch them off in. The Cateye mounts are second to none and available for rack, frame, seatpost# and saddle rails. And a very cool mount for Fizik saddles that has the TT-ers drooling.

Thoroughly recommended

#the seatpost bands come in multiple diameters and are so good I use them as large P-clips to mount the rack to my recumbent!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any great deals on rear lights about?’ is closed to new replies.