Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any good Snowboard / boots / bindings deals out there at the mo?
  • beamers

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Does anyone have any ideas on good places to get hold of a snowboard / bindings / boots package?

I'm interested in the beginner to intermediate level of the market.

Ta in advance.

GrahamS

If you are looking to buy new the I'd suggest joining Snowboard Club UK first.

Membership is £15, but you get 10% off at most of the big UK shops (Boardwise, TSA etc) so it pays for itself several times over if you're buying a full setup.

GrahamS

http://www.bargainboards.co.uk usually have good deals, but most places will be getting into end of season sales around now.

sofatester
    Free Member

Ebay?

Beagleboy

Hmmm! Ebay. 🙄 I just bought an old board off someone on ebay for £70. I knew it was old, and expected it to be a bit tired and emotional, but I just wanted to try a longer / wider board.

When I excitedly unwrapped it the other day I had second thoughts about riding it. The base has gouges in it you could kayak down, the top appears to be parting from the base up near the front of the board and there are two large cracks running across the top up where the nose curls up. All this might be repairable, I don't know.

The board was described as ridden, but in good condition. Isn't good in my opinion. 😥 Which neatly ties into the discussion going on in another thread about the classifieds.

If you go down the ebay route, make sure you really get a good look at the board in the pictures. The pictures of my 'lemon' were from a distance and only really let me confirm it was a Burton. All I'm saying is "Hey, just be careful out there."

B. 8)

GrahamS

I've got a 162 Sims Wide that is due for ebay if you want it. Decent enough nick, but would only really suit if you're a big lad with big feet (like me!)

Email in profile if you are interested.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I'd 2nd bargain boards they do some whooping deals. Stay away from somewhere liek ebay because of above reasons.

BigJohn

Boardwise will always get you good kit at a good price.

infidel
    Free Member

edge2edge have a sale on ex-hire kit at the moment and the look after their stuff well…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any good Snowboard / boots / bindings deals out there at the mo?’ is closed to new replies.