Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any good motorsport events going on the weekend after Christmas?
  • munrobiker
    Free Member

My sister in law is visiting the UK from the states over Christmas. She is pretty car mad and we’d like to do something together. We’ve looked into experience days and none of them that will let her drive are running over that week so we thought we’d try spectating. Is there anything good running? Not too bothered about where but generally within 2 hours of Derby is best.

Failing that it’s revolting chrome trim for her Honda… (or maybe karting, if you can have fun when karting when there’s only two of you?)

weeksy

Plum Pudding meet for motorbikes at Mallory used to run every NYD (Or is it boxing day?), not sure if it will this year though as I think the club who was running it folded.

Plum Pudding Races

Still on, Boxing day.

offthebrakes
    Free Member

Banger racing?

There’s a meet at Stoke on 28th Dec according to this. Don’t know anything about that series as I’m down south, but bangers are a good, cheap and cheerful day out with plenty of guaranteed action 🙂

munrobiker
    Free Member

The Plum Pudding looks good.

I’m tempted by the idea of banger racing, I’ve been meaning to go to one as I’ve not been for years, and it’d be a good chance to show her our version of rednecks.

almightydutch
    Free Member

Plum Pudding still on as far as I know Weeksy: (but best off ringing them to find out.)

klumpy
    Free Member

Probably a bit far, in Hampshire:
    Boxing day(ish) Enduro

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member
    klumpy
    Free Member

Hmm, that wasn’t the picture I selected! Seems to keep changing, how clever of me…. 😳

munrobiker
    Free Member

Anotherdeadhero- I saw that, is it good? I’d love to take her to a real rally in the woods but something like that where you can wander about the pits and so on sounds like good fun.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any good motorsport events going on the weekend after Christmas?’ is closed to new replies.