Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Any good Free walking / cycling iPhone apps
  • Aus
    Free Member

New to this, so beyond my kids getting sport apps, is there a recommended free app to map a walk / bike ride etc (time, distance, elevation, mapping etc)?

Ta

crispo
    Free Member

I use the runkeeper app. You can use it for running, biking, all sorts. You can view your activities on your phone and they get sent to the website too so you can keep a track of them all on there.

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Cyclemeter is very good. Tracks, maps, etc and you can configure to send your position out every x miles via email, facebook, tweets, etc

iain1775
    Free Member

Motion X GPS Lite is free
    The North Face Trailhead (free) is worth downloading
    IMapMyRide

if you have Memory map on your computer then the Memory map app is worth £19.99 as you can transfer your OS mapping to your phone under the same license

mmb
    Free Member

A lot of people on this forum including myself use endomondo.com

Tracker1972
    Free Member

If you are after a bit of route planning to get places, like a car sat nav, have a look at the Bike Hub app.
    No good for recording, but it’s free for a play…

MrTall
    Free Member

Endomondo +1 here. Free and very useful.

Cycle streets is another one i have, only maps you a cycle friendly route though, doesn’t give you any feedback.

Aus
    Free Member

thanks all …giving endomondo a whirl

Gary_M
    Free Member

Cyclemeter is my favourite, that’s the one I use for cycling and I use endomondo for walking just for a bit of variety. Also got sprintgps which is okay too.

scottw
    Free Member

Also use cyclemeter here, definitely the best out of the ones I’ve tried though. Not free though, but worth the money!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Any good Free walking / cycling iPhone apps’ is closed to new replies.