Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Any good deals on forks around?
  • jkomo

In 650b 140- 160 travel, they all seem pretty expensive.
    Gonna haveto bite the bullet I guess.
    I’ve looked in all the usual places, but they all seem the same price.

hamishthecat
    Free Member

Merlin had some good deals back along if you haven’t checked there – may all have gone by now though.

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Have you looked on rosebikes or bike-discount.de they always seem to be cheaper, the Pikes were down to £475-490 a few weeks ago in an extra 20% sale

jkomo

I’ll take a look.
    Ta

Tracey

X Fusion from 18 Bikes. We have some and they are just as plush as our Pikes

jkomo

Tracey, thanks, I’ll have a look. Are they as easy to get spares etc?

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

X-fusion fan, spares via Upgrade who I have had one warranty issue resolved by and one spare part from- no problems

Happy user

mindmap3
    Free Member

Just bought some Manitou Mattoc Pro’s for my replacement Switchback from CRC which are down to £385 at the mo. They get some good reviews too. The pair that I fitted just before my bikes were knicked felt good out of the box unfortunately I never got to actually ride them.

Paint quality isn’t up there with Fox, but even at RRP they’re almost half the price of some posh 34’s.

CrispyCSW

I’ve got some brand new revelations for sale in the classifieds, currently at 130mm but it’s easy to change to either 140 or 150mm.

jkomo

MM3 I was looking at those Manitou, but I can get Revs for £400. So still in a quandary.
    I like that they are not the usual brands, but wonder about spares and back up.

andyl
    Free Member

Might have a brand new (steerer uncut) set of 150mm Pikes for sale (<£400) depending on how I get on with a bike demo at the weekend if that will be of interest?

jkomo

Andyl- thanks but I’ve just ordered the Manitou.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Any good deals on forks around?’ is closed to new replies.