Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Any good deals on 650b enduro forks
  • chakaping
    Free Member

After a 160mm fork.

Seen Mattoc Pro for £380 or Pike RC for £430.

Anything better than that? Wouldn’t mind a Marz 350 NCR but think I missed the boat on those at Merlin.

jamesfts
    Free Member

wtf is an “enduro fork”? I thought unnecessary use of that word means no pudding these days…

Better – Bos Devilles.

Cheaper – Dunno.

iridebikes
    Free Member

I love my x fusion roughcut slants…

bigjim

#endurospecific

chakaping
    Free Member

wtf is an “enduro fork”?

Oh **** off

chakaping
    Free Member

I love my x fusion roughcut slants…

What’s the difference between the Slant and Sweep? Is one more enduro than the other?

andylc
    Free Member

Having just mashed my Pikes on my car roof I am in the same boat….think by the looks of it Pikes are still the way to go. The damper settings look more user friendly to me than Devilles, and I use this a lot for climbing.

Depends whether you think it’s a deal but 2016 Pikes are just under £600 on CRC.

trigrwoods
    Free Member

You can get a set of Marz 350 Ncr Ti for £620 on crc, hardly cheap i know but a big saving from the £1000 retail price and competitive with the 2016 Pikes. Weightier than the Pikes but i bet they feel awesome.

chakaping
    Free Member

I would love a go on one of them.

Ended up with a pike though, as I just ordered a new bike.

🙂

trigrwoods
    Free Member

Im sure i will end up buying Pikes aswell as i want to keep the weight down but its so tempting to get the Marz!!

iridebikes
    Free Member

Its the sweeps I have even. They are enduro specific.

I bought them over pikes as they have more adjustments than pikes.I find the adjustments very effective. Mattocs are meant to be very good.

chakaping
    Free Member

Fella on here had one of them NCR 350 ti, I asked him to report back on how it was working.

No news yet so I hope it hasn’t killed him.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

X Fusion Sweep Roughcut are £380 from 18 bikes.

jamesfts
    Free Member

Oh **** off

Chill Winston! Genuine question, honest. 😉

Anyhoo. Devilles can be had from Europe for around €650, combine that with the weak Enduro makes them a good alternative for the money that are imo offer far better performance than the Pike.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Any good deals on 650b enduro forks’ is closed to new replies.