Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Any girls in the aberdeen area fancy a ride at the weekend?
  • foxylaydee
    Free Member

Hi – just wondering if there are any girls in the aberdeen area that fancy meeting up this Sunday for a ride? Guys too of course but have loads of men riding buddies and looking for girlies 🙂 Nothing too intense, just a fun day out.

J0N
    Free Member

Now, if a bloke had posted this question….. 😉

foxylaydee
    Free Member

Yes, that thought crossed my mind too 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ShinyRedOrange
    Free Member

How do we know it isn’t a bloke… 🙂

foxylaydee
    Free Member

Well, i’d post a picture but that may alter the type of replies i get – lol! 🙂

MountainMutant
    Free Member

ahem “I’m a laydeeeeee”

trail_rat
    Free Member

not currently but as of august me and missus T-R will be up living in aberdeen and will be riding about.

Sure she will be glad of females to ride with.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Well, i’d post a picture

but how would we know it was you??

rOcKeTdOg

how long till this thread gets closed?

hope you find some girl riders first though Foxy

Mat

Sweet T-R where you gonna be living? Got a job?

foxylaydee
    Free Member

trail_rat , great – post a thread when you get here! I only know 4 or 5 women that can get out at the weekends. Its always good to show the guys how its done 😉

epo-aholic
    Free Member

can i come along just to watch???

trail_rat
    Free Member

in the process of sorting out a house. My dad has a rental company so just renting off him.

Job wise , dont be silly. Ive only been in the uk a month …. am on it though !

Will give you a shout , do you guys ride with ecurie neep perchance ?

foxylaydee
    Free Member

rocketdog hmmm, beginning to wish i selected my words more carefully 🙂 I should have known better with the mucky minds on here!

foxylaydee
    Free Member

trail_rat – re the neeps , no not yet but thinking of showing up for a ride.

notlocal
    Free Member

linky
    foxy, come along to Ballater on Sunday. Can’t promise you lots of girls but can offer some nice trails. LBS is hosting a Bike Bash on Saturday with BBQ and demo bikes, followed by a ride on Sunday. We’ll be taking in “The Green Mile” as well as some lovely sigletrack/scenery.

Anyone else is welcome to visit too, the more the merrier. click link for gallery of past rides.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Any girls in the aberdeen area fancy a ride at the weekend?’ is closed to new replies.