Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any geocachers in America on here?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Foond a travel bug that wants to go to the u s!

JoeG
    Free Member

I’m not sure what you’re asking, but geocaching is popular here in the US.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Today we found a travel bug in a cache and it’s destination is California. Just wondering if I could post it to someone in the us to drop in a cache there!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Muke
    Free Member

TBs destined for overseas normally make their way to a TB hotel cache near an airport and get picked up from there for onward travel.You could try posting on the http://www.geocaching.com/forum

davetrave
    Free Member

Posting it direct to destination kind of defeats the object as well – it’s a Travel Bug, it wants to go to as many different places as possible…

wrightyson
    Free Member

I did think that but America is a big place and it specifically requested Cali.
    Think I’ll take the kids to the airport and we’ll drop it at one near there.

maccruiskeen

use some imagination! Take it somewhere where american travellers / tourist might go – scotland’s popular with people retracing their Clan McSchultz heritage for instance. Put it near Loch Ness.

ski
    Free Member

My travel bug which is rivited to a old large bullet shell is still waiting for its first flight for some reason 😉

davetrave
    Free Member

use some imagination! Take it somewhere where american travellers / tourist might go – scotland’s popular with people retracing their Clan McSchultz heritage for instance. Put it near Loch Ness.

If you can get it to somewhere near Nottingham I can achieve this for you – work in Nottingham but live in Elgin, missus takes the boy Nessie hunting quite regularly so could easily get it to a popular touristy spot, or alternatively drop it at Inverness Airport…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any geocachers in America on here?’ is closed to new replies.