Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Any full suss frame bargains about?
  • backhander
    Free Member

Looking for a nice FS frame around £900.
    5-6" all rounder.
    Any deals on anywhere? Any recommendations?
    Thanks and merry christmas!

chakaping
    Free Member

Get yourself a low-ish spec Giant Trance X or Reign in the sales and flog off the bits you don't want.

It'll come in well under £900 by the time you've got a bit of money back and they're really good bikes.

A few places are doing them, Paul's Cycles are usually cheapest.

beagle
    Free Member

Knolly endorphin. £900 will get you a frame from chris at riding high uk. They are due a large price hike in the new year. Excellent frame – reviewed in this months mbuk.

jobbyheid
    Free Member

Yeti 575

Titus Motolite

If you can be bothered importing from the US, shipping will probably be around £100ish not sure how the tax works out but a new 575 for £700 + costs, baaargain!!

anthonyb
    Free Member

On the subject of Titus's…

Ive a Titus FTM frame up for sale (its titus's replacement for the motolite) Hydroformed front triangle,carbon seatstays. carbon rocker link.

bought and built up 9 months ago – frame cost £1699 then.

Its black anodised – Size medium (im 6'and run a 80mm stem), frame weight including RP23 is 5.5lbs.

very lightly used, bit of cable rub on seatstays,no dents/scratches, being anodised it comes uplike new.

Id let it go for £900inc postage(and throw in the black Chris King headset (cost £90)that i fitted when purchasing the frame) Ive a titanium hardtail frame in mind for the new year 🙂

currently the frames still builtup,but it looks identical to this…

let me know what you think 🙂

khani
    Free Member

seen some new motolite frames on ebay with new fox forks inc, for £1100ish seems a good deal, worth a search maybe, EDIT £1063 plus £81 postage for new 2010frame+new 09float 140, from israel

mickasaki
    Free Member

Rutland cycles had some wolfridge frames – the new style for less than £500 – bargain!

matt_outandabout

http://www.fattreadbikes.co.uk/ had some silly cheap Titus bikes in a few weeks ago…

vikingboy
    Free Member

Ive got a 09 Lapierre Spicy here in white in great condition (few little paint chips on the bottom bracket) with headset, bottom bracket, seat post clamp fitted I would let go for £850 (plus delivery)…..

vikingboy
    Free Member

the spicy frame looks the same as this one here BTW…

LINKY

Surfr
    Free Member

Orange ST4?

http://www.rutlandcycling.com/15290/Orange-ST4-Frame-.html

Oops sorry, I read 4-5" NOT, 5-6". Ignore me. but left the link in case anyone else interested 🙂

thevanman
    Free Member

Found this yesterday, quite tempted myself if only I could get it past my S.O.!,
    Tracer

backhander
    Free Member

Wow.
    I've been offered Ventana, Lapierre, Titus, Yeti. All beautiful bikes but I have reserved a brand spanking new Knolly Endorphin in ano grey, full warranty with a fox RP23BV for £900 which is half price. Chris is a very nice guy as beagle said.
    A little heavier than I'm used to but at least I won't break it! TBH, I was very very tempted by the Lappy and the Ventana but really wanted a new frame.

Swiftacular
    Free Member

Canfield Bros. doing Sauce and The One frames for about £850 shipped to uk.
    Look on their website and contact Chris directly.

anthonyb
    Free Member

Congrats mate – great frame and that is a bargain price. Hope you enjoy it!

backhander
    Free Member

Thank you Anthony, very nice of you to say so.
    That Titus is a very nice looking bike, out of interest why are you selling it?
    On another note, I think Chris at riding high has another medium Endorphin left at that price (med, black ano).

beagle
    Free Member

Nice work squire! 😀

anthonyb
    Free Member

I fancy a change for the new year, and as the trails ive been riding really havent required a full sus, so was looking at getting a titanium hardtail, which i could still race SIS and mountain mayhem on. Have fun on the Knolly!

Bregante

that Tracer's a great deal but loving the look of that Knolly. God that's a tempting price

rob2
    Free Member

Pace RC405 about £860 on chainreaction until tomorrow if you use the christmas10 offer code.

Or Yeti 575 from rutland cycles only £999 (small only)

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Any full suss frame bargains about?’ is closed to new replies.