Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Any Friday funnies or Jokes?
  • tyger
    Free Member

It's been a while…:-)

chakaping
    Free Member

This site made me laugh a lot…

http://awkwardstockphotos.com/

Perhaps you have to be a heavy user of photo libraries to find it as hilarious as I did though.

chutney13
    Free Member

probably been suggested before elsewhere but:

http://www.27bslash6.com/p2p2.html

tyger
    Free Member

In a pub quiz the other day I lost by one point. The question was where do women mostly have curly hair? Apparently, it's Africa

One of the other questions was to name two things commonly found in cells. It appears that Scousers and Pikeys is not the correct answer

I've heard that Apple have scrapped their plans for the new children's iPod after realising that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

George Clooney is to star in a new film about Gary Glitter, called "Oh, She's Eleven."

My wife told me I was no longer romantic so I booked a table for the two of us on Valentine's Night. Problem was she's rubbish at snooker

There's a new Muslim clothing shop opened in Camberley but I've been banned from it after asking to look at some bomber jackets

You can say lots of bad things about paedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools

A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?"
    He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

A biker goes to the doctor with hearing problems. "Can you describe the symptoms to me?" asked the doctor. "Yes. Homer is a fat yellow lazy $$+!$*% and Marge is a skinny bird with big blue hair."

I was in the supermarket yesterday when the guy in front of me had a heart attack and dropped down dead.
    I felt a bit sorry for him, he'd just bought a Bag For Life.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Any Friday funnies or Jokes?’ is closed to new replies.