Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Any flexitarians in
  • chip
    Free Member

After always being a voracious consumer of meat I have recently not enjoyed my meat as much as I used to.
    Where as before I simply saw it as food and it did not cross my mind to relate it to its part of a dead animal, now it does and it puts me off some what.

So I have decided to have a meat free January and then go from there.
    I am not saying I will never eat meat ever again, Infact I hope to enjoy the very occasional cheeseburger or pepperoni pizza in the future.

Any one else gone semi-vegetarian?

slowoldman

Not exactly but I don’t eat as much meat as I used to. For instance I often have meat free pasta sauces, curries, risotto, that sort of thing.

HughStew

I generally don’t eat meat in the week, when I’m away from home, I rarely drink alcohol in the week too.
    My wife is a farmers daughter so when I’m home no meal is considered complete without meat.

I think I feel better for it, but that’s probably the alcohol free weekdays.

mattbee

I don’t eat meat when I don’t want to. Sometimes I might just have a cheese sandwich, or maybe a banana. Does that make me a part time vegetarian? Or is there not enough middle class angst involved in my version?

joshvegas
    Free Member

What you’re describing is what I imagine an actual normal human diet to be.

Meat on occassion when the menfolk can be arsed.

cheekyboy
    Free Member

Sometimes I dont eat meat sometimes I do, I eat cheese randomly and ignore the consequences, I abstain from alcohol, tobacco and never swallow my own phlegm.

I ignore bread and abhor the souffle, I used to distance myself from sprouts and broccoli but I now embrace their life enhancing…………….stuff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Any flexitarians in’ is closed to new replies.