Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any Falmouth/Helston etc based riders around?
  • andcarson
    Free Member

Hi all
    I’ve just moved down here from Bristol, now based in Constantine. Looking to meet up with some new riding pals. I’m in-between MTBs at the moment but regularly out on the road bike or crosser.

As I have a young family, full-day club rides are a no-no, so I’m generally out early doors on the weekend for a quick 2-3 hour blast.

I’m enjoying exploring the lanes etc… but would gladly meet some new people to ride with

I’m not very quick! But not super slow either.

Please get in touch by email through my profile
    Cheers Andy

crispybacon
    Free Member

Check out the Cornwall MTB Club site & Facebook page.

Great MTB club who ride somewhere different each week, sometimes down West & other areas in Cornwall & on Dartmoor. A good way to make friends & ride some new routes in Cornwall.

PrinceJohn

Also check out Cornwall Freeriders on facebook

andcarson
    Free Member

Thanks both, I’ll have a look!

orena45

Also Penwith MTB on FB are a good crowd too

rossburton
    Free Member

As a relative newcomer the Cornwall club is great, club rides are normally 9am until “after lunch” on a weekend but post on the group and no doubt someone will happily pop out with you.

Like me. I’m in Truro, when you get a MTB again I’ll happily show you Idless Woods just outside Truro (or the crosser if you’re brave I guess)

andcarson
    Free Member

Thanks all for the suggestions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any Falmouth/Helston etc based riders around?’ is closed to new replies.