Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • any doctors in
  • milkyman
    Free Member

hello all

while out on a ride yesterday with a few mates we stopped at about the 17 mile mark for a break just before we got to the car park,

one of the lads took his helmet of and with in seconds started to complain about getting a head ache, which got steadily worse in a space of 4 min to the point where he is lied on the ground clutching his head saying it felt like his head was about to explode,

he is an experienced rider and we weren’t pushing it at all, it had been a really good fun steady ride with plenty of stops along the way, he wasn’t hung over and as far as I know he is good health although recovering from a broken collar bone and concussion that he got about 2 months back coming of his down hill bike,

any way he gets home says he is feeling terrible and when I spoke with him this morning he said the pain has gone a little bit but he is dizzy and his vision is blurred, so he is at A&E

just a bit worried about him, he was riding a fully ridged as apposed to his full susser which he normally rides and he this the vibration is might what have brought this on
    thanks
    craig

Pyro

Not a doctor, but sounds like a migraine, maybe?

project
    Free Member

constipation, epilepsy or anything in between.

qwerty
    Free Member
    pitchpro2011
    Free Member

Blood clot from the concussion is possible and causes excruciating headache. Mri needed though. I’m not a doctor missis is a nurse.

yunki
    Free Member

sounds like A+E is the best place for him

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

dehydration?

Not a doctor but my OH gets terrible headaches when out riding/playing footy and he hasn’t drunk enough/is riding hungover.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

On of the guys at work had that turned out to be two commonly-lethal infections, one of the brain and another equally important! He went to hospital, and against the odds survived.

Just to be Devil’s Advocate. TO THE DOCTOR!

natrix
    Free Member

Did it starts at the back of his head stab forward to behind his eye and slice accross the top of his head like a sword??

Guy goes to his GP with a terrible headache GP says

” Describe the pain ”

He says ” Well it starts at the back of my head stabs forward to behind my eye and slices accross the top of my head like sword ”

Doc says ” Nasty ill refer you to the Neurologist ”

Next day ( HA!! ) sees the Neuro who says ” Describe your headache ”

Guy says ” Well it starts at the back of my head stabs forward to behind my eye and slices accross the top of my head like a sword ”

Neuro says ” Nasty ill refer you to Harley Street ”

Doc at Harley Street says ” Describe your headache ”

Guy says ” Well it starts at the back of my head stabs forward to behind my eye and slices accross the top of my head like a sword ”

Harley Street Doc says ” Well weve done all our tests and the only cure I can give is to remove your testicles – we can perform the surgery right away ”

The guy thinks well its a bit harsh but so be it. He has the surgery comes out headache free and is feeling so good he decides to treat himself while in London to a new Saville Row suit. As he is being measured tailor says

” To which side does Sir dress too ? ”

Guy laughs to himself and says ” It doesnt really matter to me ”

Tailor says ” Oh Sir it should do………….. if you dress to the wrong side you get a terrible headache which starts at the back of your head stabs forward to behind your eye and slices accross the top of your head like a sword

njee20
    Free Member

😆

Just to be Devil’s Advocate. TO THE DOCTOR!

He has, if you read the post. 😕

Nothing else to add, but sounds unpleasant.

v8ninety

Doctor would say;
    Hmmmm. more tests required. Also, lets see if it goes away by itself…
    Disclaimer; not a doctor

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

uhhh- sorry, no sleep FAIL

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘any doctors in’ is closed to new replies.