• This topic has 14 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by chip.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • any docs in the house, bit distateful but
  • milkyman
    Free Member

what it is, when I go for a number 2 it hurts like hell, then I am in a great deal of discomfort for several hours after when I sit down, it feels like I have a hot piece of coal just inside, but I can assure you I haven’t, been like this for a couple of months now and going to try and get in the docs tomo, there is no blood involved just a great deal of pain
    thanks

seosamh77
    Free Member

Piles! Eat more fibre.

milkyman
    Free Member

nothing on the out side its internal

thegreatape
    Free Member

Do you eat a lot of peanuts? Maybe you just make a lot of jaggy’s?

dorsetknob
    Free Member

Sounds like a tear on the inside been suffering for 10 years on and off with mine. Going for an opp in October, very painful but get it checked out. Look up Anal tear plenty of info out there.
    PS hope Doc has small fingers.

deviant
    Free Member

Anal/rectal fissure (tear), internal heamarhoid etc etc… Get it checked, us blokes are bad at this kind of thing and miss the warning signs of cancer all too often, get your GP to have a look (he’ll use a speculum) then if he can’t a reason for it should refer your for a scope.
    All very embarrassing but better than cancer so just get it done.

Spin
    Free Member

Get an appointment with a female GP. They tend to have smaller fingers.

elma
    Free Member

Look up fissure it sounds like what you have. Also wet wipe antiseptic toilet paper is your friend give it a go for a cooler arse!

qwerty
    Free Member

I am a rectologist, please post up a picture and I am sure I can make a diagnosis.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

You may need the wonder drug, with the advent of more modern mobiles you should be able to give us a blow by blow account

The Picolax Thread Returns

Drac

Sounds like a bit of a bugger. GP visit.

bwfc4eva868
    Free Member

If it’s a fissure it will look like a little blob on your rectum. Most of the time they go away on their own. Germo loids from will help with the pain available at the chemist.
    Now if it’s a fissure it’s a tiny tears in your rectum which will itch, sting , throb and sometimes bleed. The treatments are change of diet that includes plenty of fluids and fibre and you may be prescribed movicol to help you go to the loo easier.

If this doesn’t work, you will be prescribed a cream called rectogestic.

If none of the above works you will be sent to a colorectal consultant who may offer to inject botox into your spinchter which loosens it off and aids healing.

If that fails they will cut into the muscle and let it heal naturally.

I had botox in January for mine under General and it’s now healed, I skipped the recto gestic cream as it didn’t work well with my bp meds.

My advice get to the Gp and try get a diagnosis and treatment before it gets worse as a anal fissure can hurt a lot of left without treatment.

project
    Free Member

try stopping eating bread and chew food more, drink plenty of water, eat a load of fruit, and ask chemist for a stool softner, going to the gp is embarassing , and rectal exams are sometimes painful, and a pain in the bum but without them, theyll not be able to diagnose.

wanmankylung
    Free Member

Sounds like a bit of a bugger.

Well that would be one possible cause yes. 😉

chip
    Free Member

Sack the brute and take a gentle and considerate lover .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘any docs in the house, bit distateful but’ is closed to new replies.