Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Any dermatologists in the house?
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

Like a number of people here, I guess a little moist on the ride to work and I don't have access to shower facilities. Not a major issue as a shower in a can covers most of the sins. However, I'm wondering about my bum. Would it be a good idea to use some evaporating alcohol hand gel just to avoid any trouble down there? Or would that not be good for the skin long term?

mrsflash
    Free Member

baby wipes? take a flannel in (that's what I used to do)

zaskar
    Free Member

Talc? just not loads in comes throuugh your office or work trousers.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Even the loos are not somewhere I'd want to be playing around with a flannel. Babywipes might be the way forward. I was just inspired by the gel dispencers in the loo and wondered if that might work.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Not sure that the alcohol in the hand gel would be nice, should you get it near your 'delivery pouch'!

How about wearing a kilt at your desk to let the air circulate?

Onzadog
    Free Member

any commenst from the evening crowd?

crispybacon
    Free Member

why don't you try some of the techniques mentioned above at home first that way you can find out which works best without making a complete t!t of yourself in work. Personally I wouldn't put any alcohol based fluid anywhere near my 'ring of fire' 😕

ange77h
    Free Member

if using baby wipes then Johnsons all the way!

Smee
    Free Member

Get some swarfega round your nads, that'll do the trick.

carlphillips
    Free Member

baby wipes should be fine, nice and gentle on the skin.

i would also recommend using alcohol gel. also make sure you get a real good handful and rub it everywhere..

then let us know how much it stings!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Any dermatologists in the house?’ is closed to new replies.