Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Any decent pubs in Haverfordwest?
  • blob
    Free Member

Recommend a pub in Haverfordwest please

rwamartin
    Free Member

Lost Coins is my first call. I’ll check with my son and see if there’s anything else.

You could try the Pump on the Green in Spittal if you’re mobile.

Rich.

rwamartin
    Free Member

General consensus is that H’West is very poor pubwise.

The Glen is another you could try.

Let me know if you want further directions.

Rich.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Lived there many, many, many years ago, and have happy memories of the Druidstone. Not exactly in town, granted.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

Bristol Trader and Laura’s Wine bar were good but that was a long time ago

enfht
    Free Member

I guess it depends on what you mean by decent.

Little Haven have a couple, but lots have shut, some recently. Others go bust, reopen then go bust again, only to reopen. It’s a real shame imo.

blob
    Free Member

Nice one all thanks for the recommendations, we’re near the pump on the green so will try that

rwamartin
    Free Member

Yes, forgot the Bristol Trader. There’s also a Wetherspoon’s just down from there.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

how can you forget the Bristol Trader ? spent many nights there, may be different now but I hope not

Eyepic
    Free Member

Pump on the hill is popular. ..personally not persuaded by the Glen ….. Druidstone used to be my favourite beach in the world…until the bloody horses used it all the sodding time….the Druidstone Hotel is a serious cultural experience…you will love it or hate it…. but if you are on this forum you should love it.

rc200f8
    Free Member

Always found the Rising Sun inn just outside Haverfordwest, towards Pelcomb Bridge on the A487 excellent for food

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Any decent pubs in Haverfordwest?’ is closed to new replies.