Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any decent demo bikes in Bristol?
  • andygreener

Looking for a 15/16" demonstrator preferably hard tail based somewhere in the Bristol area? Anyone demo’d anything recently from Bristol/Bath bike shops? Ta muchly.

ianpinder
    Free Member

physcle werxs in bristol have a few very nice nicolais to demo are you interested in buying or just want to go for a ride in bristol?

andygreener

Looking to swap my two bikes i have at the moment to one do-it-all. I just can’t justify having two bikes in the house as my missus keeps telling me and because i just don’t get out as much as i would like. Not sure on a budget at this point just looking for ideas really. I’m thinking hardtail thats fits a hobbit, so a 15/16"

ianpinder
    Free Member

I doubt any bike shop will stock ‘hobbit’ bikes, i need a large or xl and struggle finding demos in that size. most are mediums. give pscle werxs a call 0117 946 7946, they usually bend over backwards for me and imo do some of the best hardtails money can buy, cove stiffee/handjob/hummer or sc chameleon then they have nicolai, turner, and i think they can get hold of lightspeed. if you want cheaper more mainstream brands trek/giant/commencal then go to mud dock.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any decent demo bikes in Bristol?’ is closed to new replies.