Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Any deals on some biggish tyres around? Thinking High Roller, Rubber Queens etc
  • Special_ized_Jamie

Need to replace my Continental Mountain Kings ASAP as they are just not working out.

Anyone spotted any really good deals around? Must be folding but don’t need to be UST

Ta

cubemeup
    Free Member
    househusband

Here, perhaps? Have them on my hardtail, mounted tubeless on Crest rims – have RQ’s on my FS on Flows and would consider them as good yet close to half the price!

Special_ized_Jamie

Ta, both good deals,

Really want to get some High Rollers I think as the Rubbers Queens just seem a little over my budget.

Thanks All

saladdodger
    Free Member

er SJ

Have a look at the Specialized tyres I find em pritty good ad 2.2 tyres folding for £22 they are worth a punt

Special_ized_Jamie

2.2 is prob a bit small.

I ride one set of tyres until they die. So they are used in all the condition Bristol has to offer.

Was hoping the keep the mountain kings for a bit longer but just booked an uplift day at Cwm Carn next month and will need some fresh rubber for then!

gamo
    Free Member

The Eskars HH linked to come up just as big as a 2.35 High Roller.

MrKmkII
    Free Member

a 2.2″ spesh is pretty much the same size as a 2.4″ mountain king (i have one of each on either end on the same rims)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Any deals on some biggish tyres around? Thinking High Roller, Rubber Queens etc’ is closed to new replies.