Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any deals on skis out there?
  • Jammy111
    Free Member

Anyone know of any decent deals on skis anywhere? Looking for some decent carvers to suit 6ft person or possibly some twin tips that aren't massively wide/ suitable for some on piste stuff.

Stoatsbrother
    Free Member

sport conrad often have really good deals on new skis and their delivery to the UK is cheap and reliable.

If you are looking for something secondhand – I'd suggest posting a skis wanted thread in the buy/sell/exchange section of snowHeads, and seeing what people come up with

One comment might be that you seem a bit vague about what you want. Your description probably covers 70% of the skis currently on the market. Probably need to specify your weight and ability. If you are not going off-piste are the twin tips for park/jibbing? etc etc

DezB
    Free Member

Try filarinskis.com always have some cheap (somethimes half price) skis around this time of year. Got mrs.dezb some for her birthday last month.
    Based in Sussex, but do a good mail order service.

Spongebob
    Free Member

I bought mine from an English company, but based in Andorra. Had them shipped here, but cost 20% less than the best deal here at the time. I don't even know if the company still exists, but just want to highlight the need to broaden your search.

The skis I bought are Rossignol B2 Bandits – good for off piste and piste alike. As ski technology gets reinvented every year, these are probably way behind the curve, but I love 'em!

Lactic
    Free Member

Buy skis in resort. More expensive but you can spend all week testing. Otherwise the chance of you getting the right ski for you is pretty slim.
    I thought I wanted rossignols but ended up with head monsters. Awesome skis.

Hairychested
    Free Member

There's a lovely shop in Surbiton, I can never remember the name.

Bunnyhop

Try asking on snowheads.com.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any deals on skis out there?’ is closed to new replies.