Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any deals on – Rockshox Rev-150mm maxles
  • mooman
    Free Member

Anybody know of any deals on a set of Rockshox Revelations. Prefferably 150mm travel but must have 20mm maxle?

Much thanks in advance.

sv

On-One and Merlin have deals at the minute.

damion
    Free Member

TFTuned had some reduced when I rang them on friday

StuF

bikeoutlet – not sure hwat they're like tho

mooman
    Free Member

Thanks fellas.
    Very tempted by the 150mm Fox at On-one. Very good price … I just dont trust the reliability of the fox forks. Every single person I know with the fox forks have had problems with the seals within a year or so.

I guess the search continues…

Thanks again.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

i got mine from bikeoutlet, it took a while to be delivered and they seem to have a variety of excuses such as someone forgetting the keys to the warehouse, then realising the forks they'd got frmo the warehouse were u-turns, not dual air etc.. it all sounded a bit suspicious, but they eventually arrived after 2-3 weeks.

i'd order from somewhere else next time. They are very good forks though, don't feel much different in the car park, but once you're hammering along they are fantastic. Make sure theres enough lubricating oil in the lowers as mine were a bit low!

z1ppy

1.5 steerer 140 rev's U-turn team's with maxle on fleabay US for less than £300 (Inc p&p, tax & vat) of any use? 2010 spec but only 140 not 150mm travel

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any deals on – Rockshox Rev-150mm maxles’ is closed to new replies.