Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any deals on large Transition Smuggler frames?
  • justatheory
    Free Member

Merlin have got a small for £960. Anyone know of any similar deals for a large? Not particularly fussed about getting this year’s model.

Bigmantrials

I think you would be doing well to find any in stock anywhere, let alone anything on offer, especially in a popular size such as a large.

drovercycles
    Free Member

We’ve got a large orange one on its way at the moment, in case anyone wants one… Not going to be selling it for £960 mind.

We do have our 2015 demo bike (the lovely teal colour) which is also a large, which I’m happy to sell as either frame-only or complete bike, or anywhere in between. It’s immaculate, ridden a handful of times (everyone who’s ridden it has gone on to buy one!). If someone wants a bargain, that could be the one.

justatheory
    Free Member

I know I’m grasping at straws but you never know. How much would you be after for the demo frame?

Wookster

Driver, any idea when your delivery is due?

drovercycles
    Free Member

JAT thanks for your email, hope you got the info you need, just shout if there’s anything else we can do.

Wookster, I believe the frames are in the warehouse now so delivery to us in the coming days. We have a large Scout, Patrol, and Smuggler on the way.

Wookster

Thanks Drover, it’s an XL I’m waiting on. Especially as I wrote my Frame off on my CX bike ( only off road bike I have at the Moment) on Monday

drovercycles
    Free Member

No worries, hope yours is with you soon.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any deals on large Transition Smuggler frames?’ is closed to new replies.