Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Any deals on helmets out there?
  • Harry_the_Spider

Having missed out on the Canyon bargain frenzy yesterday because I didn’t know how big my son’s head is I wasn’t able to get him a new lid.

Are there any other good deals out there at the moment?

nbt

there are still helmets left at Canyon, the Hex for £35 is a good price

wwaswas

on one seem to be selling some cheapish.

jimster01

Lazer are still churning them out cheap.

devash
    Free Member

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/met-terra-helmet-2015/rp-prod129655

Fantastic bargain if orange is your son’s thing.

stevied
    Free Member

Canyon still have Hex in Small in stock

Tracey

I have a new Lazer Revolution MIPS helmet size small in black that I could do at a good price

northshoreniall

Picked up IXS Trail from chain reaction cheap last week – http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ixs-trail-rs-helmet-2016/rp-prod109528

Harry_the_Spider

Bell Segments for £19.99 at Evans, down from £49.99.

Job done.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Depends on what you mean by deal but the giro montaro can be had for less than £90 at a number of places. Great helmet, you just have to hope you have a compatible sweat type.

iainc

^^^^ 😀

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Couldn’t help but think of you, iainc, when looking at that orange 2015 Met Terra for £30 before discounts. You’d have to replace it within a year. 😉

Paul@RTW
    Free Member

on one seem to be selling some cheapish.

I guess this could be said for any helmet but; careful that the PX ones actually fit. It’s definitely worth trying one on if you can.

Most helmets fit my shape of head with some being more comfy than others so I’m pretty sure it’s not me that’s outside the bell curve. The on-one / Carnac branded XC and Enduro helmets just didn’t work for me. They seem very spherical. Really tight front and back even in the large but hand sized gaps up the sides. Almost like it was literally molded about a melon!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Any deals on helmets out there?’ is closed to new replies.