Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Any deals on Endura Humvee shorts?
  • gofasterstripes
    Free Member

As above really, my Humvee’s fly is on the way out, which is a little too riské, even for me.

While they’re totally awesome and last ages, this does not mean I want to pay the £40+ RRP.

Anyone seen any offers on them, or an equivalent short?

Cheers!

Jamie
    Free Member

Endura seem to be like Apple, in that they make the retailers they supply abstain from discounting.

Also, they are always seem to be exempt from discount vouchers.

Anyway. How much do you want to pay for a pair?

wiggles
    Free Member

What he said ^

They don’t let their stuff be sold cheap.

MoreCashThanDash

EBay if you don’t mind them “previously enjoyed”

kevin1911

Cyclestore have the humvee ‘lite’ fit £30. I’ve not been able to fathom how they differ from normal ones. Any one know?

wiggles
    Free Member

They are waaaay different, really thin lightweight shorts.

johnnystorm

The Lites are made from a much thinner material, have small vents instead of the rear pockets and are missing the cargo pockets on the legs. I had a tiny spill in mine and put a hole in the knee. My normal humvees have survived worse unscathed. Not to say they are bad though, as in warmer weather they’ll be cooler.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Well, I have no idea what I want to pay, hah, as little as possible! I figure they might be somewhere online for £30-odd?

WRT to the above, not heard of the lite, sounds interesting…

kevin1911

I kind of assumed they would be that really thin nylon material, almost like a cheap cagoul/pacamac. Which is why I’ve abstained so far.

The thing is, when you compare the normal humvees to what’s on offer from the competition, there still amazing value at £45. I’m like the op though. I like to think I’ve got a bargain

discoduck
    Free Member

I’ve just had to pay top whack for a pair of humvee shorts, I’ve got 3/4 length hummers and needed some proper shorts so decided to pay full price as they last long enough, as for riding round with the fly open I always ride with it down and the leg vents open,

nickc

I think my Humvees are about 8? years old by now, horrible for wearing on the bike, but for just about everything else they are pretty much perfect summer outdoor shorts. Even at full RRP i’d buy another pair when the earth stops spinning/they wear out*

*whichever comes first

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

£36.79 in sml & med :

Hooray 🙂

Checks stock….

Arse – somebody bought the medium. Still, good find!

joshvegas
    Free Member

If the rest of the shorts are still good just get the fly repaired. Its a basic cheap repair.

Then spend the money you saved on something nice for the lady in your life.

Jamie
    Free Member

Tredz have them for £43.69.

Use code T13Q8LT to get a fiver off.

joshvegas
    Free Member

If you just HAVE to buy replacements and its only the fly thats knackered I will take them off your hands for cheap.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Sorry mate – it was the final straw, they’re knackered.

Thanks again Jamie – I think I’ll order those.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Any deals on Endura Humvee shorts?’ is closed to new replies.