• This topic has 16 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by jimmy.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Any deals about on small 26" FS enduro / trail frames?
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Requirements are 26″ small frame about 15″ (I’m a short arse) to take a 150mm forks
    Budget around £700

chillidave
    Free Member

Probably a bit too obvious an answer but this fills your spec: MEGA TR.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

http://www.irvinecycles.co.uk/acatalog/copy_of_Frames.html

17″, but not sure how small Saracen size up?

chillidave
    Free Member

This Commencal seems to fit the bill too.

cloudnine
    Free Member

I’m 5ft 5 so has to be 15″ or smaller

ART

Consider 2nd hand? I’m selling my 2011 small nukeproof mega frame (the original version that’s good for 150mm-170mm travel forks). Great condition & comes with Fox RP23 PUSH tuned shock. I’m 5’4″ – perfect size with 50mm stem. £450 posted. Can do pics if you are interested.
    Cheers.

mbs2010
    Free Member

@ ART interested in the frame YGM

ART

OK mail me on ruthdotandyatbtinternetdotcom Ta.

cloudnine
    Free Member

mbs2010.. maybe start your own thread 😉
    ART YGM

cloudnine
    Free Member

Is a 650b mega a bad idea.. 26″ in 650b frame?

mbs2010
    Free Member

@ cloudnine…sorry didn’t realize I had to start my own thread to express interest in an item for sale.

stumpy120
    Free Member

I’m the same height as you are and I’m riding a 17″ Ariel. I think 15″ would feel very short.

ajantom

Standard DMR Bolt? Very short standover, but still has a decently long tt.

Edit…..link to Upgrade bikes (DMR distributor, and lovely guys) an excellent deal on a basically brand new frame with shock reduced to £499. Has a paint chip on the headtube….
    Reduced Bolt frame

chestrockwell

Might be a bit more then you need but Orange are knocking out Patriot frames for £700.

http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/shop/factory/closeout/2013_patriot_frame_small_ice_white

cloudnine
    Free Member

Torn between a 2nd hand covert for £500 and a new alloy santa cruz nomad 26 for £1050

edward2000
    Free Member

I have a large intense tracer 2 which im about to sell. I have the receipt to show he bearings were replaced recently and the CCDB air shock was also serviced. The colour was a custom red colour too – very pimp and rare. Looking for 800! Let me know if your interested.

jimmy

I can sell you my Mega TR. Small frame alone or with 120/150 dual position Sektors, possibly as whole bike.

Frame & fork are 5 rides old & taped so immaculate, rest of kit well used but working fine.

Email if interested in any of it.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Any deals about on small 26" FS enduro / trail frames?’ is closed to new replies.