• This topic has 19 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by dlr.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • ANY CUBE OR GHOST OWNERS
  • mollski
    Free Member

ANYBODY ride any of the above? the hardtails in both look nice bike ,not seen many people on them ?

SteveBbrain
    Free Member

I ride a Cube reaction RX ( the red and white one)
    I like it, no expert though as it’s the first ‘decent’ mtb I’ve had so I just followed lots of advice on what could suit my riding style, and what would be the best value for my budget at the time.
    Main prob I’ve had with it is bottom brackets – I’m on my third already and have had the bike 14 months! I have racked up a few miles though.

chakaping
    Free Member

got a cube fritzz, but that’s a 6in FS bike

very good bike though – light, well balanced and very well specced

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cullen-bay
    Free Member

i’ve tried a load of cubes, and i would say their hardtails really are their best bikes. the best suspension bikes they do are the fritz and stereo. i do not like the other suspension platform as much, which they use on the ams.

andy_hamgreen

got a Cube LTD HT in the family – ridden it a couple of times and it is very nice – pretty well kitted out for the money too

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

girly specific Access SL here, upgraded with Hope wheels and joplin. Love it and genuinely designed to be wimmin specific, not just girly colours. Getting v popular out on trails seen loads around woburn.

cube and chiltern bluebells last year

dlr

Just built up a Fritzz and very happy with it after a couple of dh and xc sessions

SteveBbrain
    Free Member

When I remember how to attach pic I will do so 😳

cubemeup
    Free Member

iv got the fritzz stunning bike also had the AMS 100 and the cube acid

forge197
    Free Member

Got a Ghost AMR brilliant bike, it’s put the fun back into biking.

s4rpf
    Free Member

Heres mine a Cube Reaction SL. love it frame is well made is very stiff maybe a bit to stiff some times but cant get enough of it.

mollski
    Free Member

Love both like the cube like the cube ltd race

ashfanman
    Free Member

I’ve got a Cube Ltd Race. Great bike and fantastic value too (or at least it was in 2009 when I bought it).

mountainman123
    Free Member

Love my Cube Stereo, its inbetween an xc trail and AM bike. great all rounder.

4ndyB
    Free Member
    wagenwheel

[b]Ghost Actinum RT 7500. FULL XT, Rebas, Fox RP23 [/b]

SAVE £700.00

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/ghost-actinum-rt-7500-full-xt-rebas-fox-rp23

eranu
    Free Member

I’ve got two Cubes love them, great bikes and backed up with responsive customer service when required.

Pics..

beargotsoul

Cube Stereo here also, great bike!

Jamesy
    Free Member

I’m picking up my cube stereo in two weeks , can’t wait , just sold my 06 orange 5 . how are u guys finding the suspension?

dlr

My recently built Fritzz. Used it for all sorts so far, xc riding, Gorrick xc race on Sunday, first ever DH race couple of weeks back etc 🙂

Im not completly sold on the looks compared to my old Zesty but when im riding it I can only see the top tube and controls and I like the look of the top tube lol

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘ANY CUBE OR GHOST OWNERS’ is closed to new replies.