Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • any computer game remakes you think improve over the original game?
  • Pook

+1 to the original Monkey Island games being better graphics wise. I even preferred the orginal music!

“My name’s bobbin, are you my mother?”

seanthesheap
    Free Member
    honeybadgerx

I’d love to see a Day of the Tentacel remake, you just don;t seem to get the truly funny adventure games any more.

jamj1974

Goldeneye 64 is better than the Wii remake – although I like both. Another World and Flashback were both amazingly good games!

Cougar

I’d love to see a Day of the Tentacel remake

+1. Which reminds me; the Sam & Max psuedo-sequels are worth a look, managed to recapture the humour nicely.

Northwind

The Final Fantasy 7 remake, with all the upgraded graphics, skippable Weapons, and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ELSE CHANGED AT ALL, will be the best remake ever. They just need to actually make it, is all.

Civ 4 seems to be a substantial upgrade over Civ 5. Hang on…

Shogun 2’s a pretty straight remake of the original… Which felt amazing when it came out, but got away with a lot of crap on account of being so revolutionary. Still has a terrible endgame though.

mav12
    Free Member

[video]http://youtu.be/XGCYUFMayhE[/video]

seosamh77
    Free Member

Not made but would have loved a ps3 remake of the original tenchu. That would have been cracking.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Loved another world, always thought flashback was a sequel? Completed AW but never did get the feel for flashback, think it was just because the graphics changed so much, very much lost the atmosphere of another world I reckon.

anthonyb
    Free Member

Lol at alcolepone and jonjones

Goldeneye wii, facial anim and explosions much improved over the n64

Not forgetting the much improved weapon models fellas. Along with the explosions and facial anims of course 😀

weeksy

There was a truly EPIC PC game that I loved… really really loved… It was an overhead view, man in red suit and running round a laboratory, basically killing people/things/machines. You had to get to the end I think to rescue someone. Maybe a scientist…Hmmmmm

weeksy

“crusader” No remorse and I think No regret !

http://livingwithanerd.com/games-from-my-childhood-crusader-no-regret/

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘any computer game remakes you think improve over the original game?’ is closed to new replies.