Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Any competent incompetents out there?
  • dannyh
    Free Member

I lost my phone on Wednesday evening’s ride. When I found out that I had lost it, I rang up to have the SIM blocked and the device blacklisted as I thought I should.

Yesterday morning I found it in the woods (I must have pretty much rolled over it). So far so good, but am I actually none the better off for finding it? Does anyone out there know if it worth the half an hour of my life on the phone to the call center, or are the steps I have taken irreversible?

Any interaction I have had with Orange/EE doesn’t fill me with joy as the different ‘teams’ seem to have no idea of the actual capabilities they have and the reasons why they can and can’t do certain things. If they do say it is impossible to reactivate the various things, is this definitely correct?

Any help gratefully received. The real irony of all this is that I am always the one who puts their riding pack on, then stops the other riders to check the pockets are done up, such is my usual OCD about it.

matt_outandabout
    MrOvershoot

I must have struck lucky with EE as my wife’s mobile went “missing” we had it blocked only for it to be “found” a week later I rang EE & got a really helpful lad in South Wales who sorted it all out & then we both had a good chat about mountain biking 🙂
    He was not best pleased as it was a nice Sunday and his wife had just sent him a picture of her out on the bike at Afan

tomhoward

Fit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Any competent incompetents out there?’ is closed to new replies.