Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Any comments on this story?
  • legend
    Free Member

Story is accurate, she is quite pretty. Also, it’s Dumfries, to be expected

glupton1976
    Free Member

The school boy who phoned the police needs to have a word with himself. Poor show.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    unklehomered
    Free Member

Errr… Go on Son!

I think the kid who shopped ’em might get a thumping, cos that’s not cricket. that’s cock blocking surely.

I know its frowned on and its bad, but he was a sixth former, and she’ll loose her job, we can save on the judgmentalism can’t we? Although she did cheat on her husband. Alright, you twisted my arm, I’ll start whittling a wicker school. You get the matches

chewkw
    Free Member

How come I never get such treatment at 6th form …

I think I need to attend dance school…

spchantler
    Free Member

different story if the genders are reversed tho, which i think the op realises…

JEngledow
    Free Member

spchantler +1

glupton1976
    Free Member

It’s a different story if the genders are reversed, but that’s probably got a lot do do with a 26yr old man being more than likely able to rape an 18yr old girl if push came to shove. A 26yr old female is probably not going to be able to rape and 18yr old male.

footflaps

I obviously went to a very sheltered school 🙁

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

So, no one else boffed a teacher when they were in the sixth form?

😳

legend
    Free Member

FWIW my Christmas dance made it into the Daily Record one year too. “POSH SCHOOL GOES ON ALCHOPOP BINGE!” being the headline – complete lies, I believe alchopops were the only things not drank that night 🙂

wrightyson
    Free Member

Why would you assume rape would be involved? Seems a bit extreme!

legend
    Free Member

For Glupton

glupton1976
    Free Member

Not assuming rape was involved. Merely pointing out why I think the stories would be completely different if the genders were reversed.

spchantler
    Free Member

[/quote] 26yr old man being more than likely able to rape an 18yr old girl if push came to shove

what a bizarre thing to say. are you a separatist feminist?

glupton1976
    Free Member

In what way is it a bizarre thing to say?

spchantler
    Free Member

presuming that “a man” is more likely to rape “a girl” oh yes, i think about raping most women i meet who are younger than me… 🙄

spchantler
    Free Member

sorry, misread your post, (able)

wrightyson
    Free Member

Yes I could see the percieved difference if it was a man with a girl, but claiming he’s likely to rape her is just ridiculous!

unklehomered
    Free Member

They had fun writing the story.

taught me good techniques

Investing in tomorrow’s future.

She tried to make her lessons as fun as possible

Sounds it.

CountZero

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    So, no one else boffed a teacher when they were in the sixth form?

There was one I fantasised about, but I was in the 5th form, and she was a French teacher, the only female teacher at my old school you’d possibly want to have fantasies about, believe me!

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Yup, if genders were reversed the teacher would be called ‘predatory’ ‘paedophile’ (despite the fact that unless the child was under say 14, or was a late developer, or a Russian gymnast under 30, the teacher certainly wouldn’t be a paedophile) ‘pervert’ ‘sick’ etc.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Yes I could see the percieved difference if it was a man with a girl, but claiming he’s likely to rape her is just ridiculous!

a 26yr old man being more than likely able to rape an 18yr old girl if push came to shove

Who is claiming that a male is likely to rape anyone?

TuckerUK
    Free Member

…but claiming he’s likely to rape her is just ridiculous!

He didn’t.

a 26yr old man being more than likely

(me: than a 26 year old female)

able to rape an 18yr old girl if push came to shove

I find reading and comprehension useful skills to have whilst partaking in forum discussions.

thx1138
    Free Member

Any comments on this story?

Yes: don’t read crap newspapers. Use your brain for better things.

piemonster

I boffed my English teacher many a time.

She wasn’t involved in any way, other than providing inspiration. Come to think of it, she still gets rememberd every now and then.

spchantler
    Free Member

I find reading and comprehension useful skills to have whilst partaking in forum discussions

which is why i reposted this

sorry, misread your post, (able)

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

she was a French teacher, the only female teacher at my old school you’d possibly want to have fantasies about, believe me!

Erm, coincidence?

glupton1976
    Free Member

If you’d read the post below yours you would see that we’re not making comment on your post.

aracer
    Free Member

It’s a different story if the genders are reversed

Indeed – it would probably be about Mr Dawson and a sixth-year girl in that case.

neninja
    Free Member

A mate of mine ended up marrying his Science teacher (I think she was a newly qualified teacher when he was at school). She became a total looper from the sound of things. He’s now happily remarried but has 3 children with his former teacher.

Viewing 31 posts - 1 through 31 (of 31 total)

The topic ‘Any comments on this story?’ is closed to new replies.