Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any Chinese speakers on here? What's with this bizarre accident footage?!?
  • SaxonRider

This is utterly bizarre, but I wonder if there is an explanation.

Is it fake?

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLaBRg8e1l8[/video]

enfht
    Free Member

It’s obviously Chi, innit.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I’ll ask the Mrs when she gets home from work unless someone solves the mystery before then.

scotroutes

It looked almost like there was a wire or something across the road, the oncoming vehicle on the left catches it and then affects the other two?

midlifecrashes

There is a cable on the road. Traffic is riding over it, no problem. Van on right, moving away from us is a road sweeper, with rotating brush. Cable gets caught in brush mechanism, lifting it a bit off the road. Saloon car overtakes sweeper, carries cable forward and stretching it just as two oncoming vehicles arrive. Road sweeper is heavy so doesn’t move much, cars’ momentum helps them flip.

chewkw
    Free Member

Commentator just explained/described the clip without knowing the cause of the vehicles be flipped over.

I think midlifecrashes’ explanation is far more logical as I was tempted to say that UFO was attempting to beam them up only to find out those vehicles were not valuable.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Egg fried rice, crispy duck a portion of spare ribs, chow mien.

HTHs

nullpointer
    Free Member

Van on right, moving away from us is a road sweeper, with rotating brush. Cable gets caught in brush mechanism, lifting it a bit off the road

Yep.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any Chinese speakers on here? What's with this bizarre accident footage?!?’ is closed to new replies.