Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Any cheap places to stay around High Wycombe?
  • spooky_b329

I'm working away from home for 11 nights from Monday 6th in High Wycombe, need a B&B or similar for myself and a colleague.

Cheap is good, will consider anything including a static caravan/holiday park etc.

Anyone know of any cheap deals/recommendations for places to avoid/places to go?

Thanks 🙂

spooky_b329

Bump!

Dickyboy

whereabouts in Wycombe will you be working? might make all the difference to where is suggested

spooky_b329

All I've been told is High Wycombe, I'm work out of a van (BT) so I could be working 10 miles one way the first day, then 20 miles the other way the second day!

tails
    Free Member

Plenty of the usual jobbies dotted on the outskirts which will be fine, if you want central the bell pub and restaurant have accommodation and the pubs good. Maybe stay in West Wycombe.

If you want cheap you could ask the local students/youths if they have a bedroom you can rent for 10 days as I know people who have done that. I would text my friend as she was renting out her spare room, but she is due to have a baby in 3 weeks.

Dickyboy

Sorry don't know any prices but you could try:-
    1.Chris's Cafe in Studley Green – truck drivers place on the A40
    2.The Crown in Radnage – quiet village pub but freehold so might not be too pricey (apart from the pub & british legion there is nothing else in the village)
    3.The Swan in West Wycombe – err stuck in the 1950's but maybe the prices are too?, right on the A40 too & a couple of other pubs & shops in the village if you need to escape from the "local" atmosphere

spooky_b329

Thanks dicky. Have moved towards self catering so we don't have to eat out all the time…can't find any holiday homes or static caravans with availability from Monday 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Any cheap places to stay around High Wycombe?’ is closed to new replies.