Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Any chance of some pics from your rides today people as i cant ride as im sick
  • cannondaleking
    Free Member

wooooow looks perfect out on an update im back at the docs today and im feeling worse and no add in to the mix i feel sick im not great 😥

foxyboy
    Free Member

fantastic pictures from scotland you wont get many days as nice as that.

Drac

Got a quick spin in yesterday afternoon, had a big ride planed for Saturday but first weekend in 3 months I’ve been off and not been away so decided to spend time with the kids.

http://360.io/gVgBD9

excitable1
    Free Member

OK, I have passed my test and cracked the Flickr thing so…..

Some cheekiness in the Peaks on Saturday for your enjoyment. Get well soon !

foxyboy
    Free Member

are these pictures taken just above the longendale trail that runs from hadfield to the woodhead tunnels?

Freester

Riding the Ridge to Barme from Col de Cou by Freester, on Flickr

Edit: Ooops just realised you said today’s ride this was taken a while back. Stuck in the office got this one out to cheer me up 🙂

rs
    Free Member

1st day up at Whistler for us 😀

billysugger
    Free Member

Holy flying filing cabinets.

Heal fast but don’t rush it.

It’ll be sunny for a couple of weeks next year too :mrgreen:

excitable1
    Free Member

@ Foxboy

No, those pics’ were taken from Back Torr etc along Derwent Edge after climbing across Hobson Moss from Smallfield.

cannondaleking
    Free Member

wow really good looking pics guys defo cheering me up been back at the docs again gotta have a blood test first thing as my liver and kidneys are now really playing up really fubared this time but your pics really are cheering me up

excitable1
    Free Member

my liver and kidneys are now really playing up

😯 WTF…. don’t let that happen, that’s really bad and you need those to live and all that !!!

…. and I thought I’d had a bad day at work 🙄

argoose
    Free Member

Never tried this before hope they come through
    start of 2 miles of downhill
    Tal-y-Bont reservoir

argoose
    Free Member

They do work 🙂

rickmeister

Bit of Scot-bloat I’m afraid…

This flat looking bit of trail is The Qualifier at Dalbeattie

The second Terrible Twin

Loch Morar

Quirang

Tyningham… East Lothian

Get well soon Bud !

Bucko

@jruk

You passed me and Luke at the river between Hound Tor and Smallacombe. We were chatting to a couple guys who were fixing a flat. Once the rain stopped it turned into a beautiful day

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Any chance of some pics from your rides today people as i cant ride as im sick’ is closed to new replies.