Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Any Calderdale riders fancy a trail knowledge share with Saddleworth riders
  • bland

As it says really. We do loads of riding in saddleworth and know loads of ace cheeky trails we would love to share with folk over the hill in calderdale if you fancy it?

Simple as that really, we show you an ace ride and you do the same, preferably with lots of cheeky off the map type wed afternoon type bridleways if you get me. I know both areas have ace trails but you need local knowledge to find them thats all

Let me know if you fancy it

peakprowler
    Free Member

You’ll be lucky

marco
    Free Member

Hi
    I live in Elland and do lots of riding round here. Halifax & Huddersfield (Kirklees) too. i would be happy to show you some routes. i have first week in June off and will be free Tues, Weds & weekend then (goin away thurs & Fri) Just let me know

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bland

just to make it clear, i can show you some fantastic less tahn legal stuff in Saddleworth in exchange. Its not like im asking for someone to give me a tenner for ten pence, fair trade off here!

davetrave
    Free Member

Is there really any need to shout from the rooftops that they’re cheeky trails…? That just sounds like bragadoccio, why not just say “hey come over to Saddleworth for a ride and show us some of yours in return”…!

If only we had the same access as Scotland, Saddleworth and Oldham would be a damn sight better then…

BadlyWiredDog

Aren’t Calderdale trails covered by a super injunction, like? 😉

davetrave
    Free Member

Oh and another thing, why

preferably with lots of cheeky off the map type wed afternoon type bridleways

? What’s wrong with the legal stuff – I know there’s not a lot of it in Saddleworth but that’s not to say that what there is is carp…

yfronts_brian
    Free Member

I know of one trail that invokes a certain level of cheekiness. I would be happy to show you. Sign up to Manchester mountain bikers and come on the ride. ( it’s free)
    I would love it if you would be wiling to lead a ride for a few of us up your neck of the woods.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Any Calderdale riders fancy a trail knowledge share with Saddleworth riders’ is closed to new replies.