Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Any BMXers on here?
  • slowrider
    Free Member

Cheers, ill take that on board right after I’ve sat my BMX theory test

biker66
    Free Member

Realized I hadn’t even taken, let alone shared a pic of my new bike. What a good excuse. Guerra frame and fork. Very good deal from BMXshop.
    Not super well known but good user reviews and good quality build. Geo is pretty much same on all BMX. I wanted the 74.5 rather than more twitchy 75 head angle. 21.25tt.
    Great thing about getting back into BMX is building the bike you wanted as a kid. I always wanted a red and yellow/gold bike.

pinhead
    Free Member

Nice bike that

mamadirt
    Free Member

Loving that biker66 😛

markcurtains
    Free Member

[video]http://getabmx.co.uk/getabmx/Whats_Hot/Entries/2012/10/5_So_Big.html[/video]

Not what you usually expect if you search “so big” on t’netz but well worth a look 😉

racefaceec90

am embarrassed to admit that i tried to learn to ride a bmx.i bought a lovely wtp zodiac too 😳 i soon traded it in towards a new road bike though (as i was complete bobbins at riding it 😳

the bike taunts me every time i go to the bike shop to pay towards the road bike 🙁 (it’s hanging up on the wall in the shop still)

it was a lovely bmx 🙁

_tom_
    Free Member

🙁 you should’ve stuck with it, road bikes aren’t nearly as fun! Though mine does definitely get more use than my bmx.. the WTP looked awesome as well.

pinhead
    Free Member

180’s up the ramps are coming on 8) steady away.

i find it hard work and tiring though 😯

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Any BMXers on here?’ is closed to new replies.